//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: NOS Hondaline Pants size 36

--
    Well, many of us can fit in a 36" waist. Not me, but allot of you guys. So the market was there.

We normally see 28" waist pants and small or medium jerseys.......
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Another pair from the same seller with a buy it now of $499.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HONDA-ATC-25...82554f&vxp=mtr

--
    Which WAS $279 ??? for 28's. Hmmmmmm..... Wish I had a closet full of them to sell.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Hmm... the photos are exactly the same as the last listing and the description says they were taken out of the package for photos which clearly isn't true for the 2nd auction. I would be careful with that one... 100% feedback though, should be fairly safe I guess.

--
    Yeah they seem to be cropping up quite a bit. I'd rather have a set of the blue ones that you don't see too often:

SEND ME PM HERE - CLICK HERE

1986 ATC 250r, 1986 Tri Z, 1990 LT 500R "Quadzilla"

Dirtbikes:

1994 KTM 550 MXC (yes its a two stroke...66 hp stock!)
    1988 Yamaha DT

robertc is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I have purchased several NOS 250r items from this seller. Items have always been as described, and arrive fast.
    1986 ATC 250R
    1986 ATC 250SX
    1987 Big Red
    1984 ATC 70
    1983 ALT 50

--
    Soilmec is a good dude with lots of goodies!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Well, did you get 'em?

--
    OK, I'll spill the beans. This is just my feelings,it's not based on facts. I watched the bid that went up to $503. No one bid any higher the last few hours. I thought it was strange for these not to keep going up to at least $600 something. I had already thought about it for a few days before and I was not going to get them. I could go into a long story about why,but that's not the point now. I found it really odd about it so I posted on here that I missed it,or forgot about it. Then as soon as I post one of the members that was bidding on it said he was contacted that there was a 2nd set,and he could have them for this $499 price. My feelings are that they didn't sell. I asked on here if anyone got them,no replies. I felt if there are any crazies out there willing to pay as much as I would they would be on here! LOL Sorry but you guys are a little on the crazy side when it comes to 3 wheelers,but it's not in a bad way,in fact I like this place,it's a fun place. Again this is just my feelings but I think there was, and is only one set of these and it was bid up,maybe because I posted that I was going to get them no matter what,or maybe not. I just didn't like what it all looks like so I'm not buying them. I'm sure this kind of thing happens,after all it's just business for these guys too and they are trying to make a living,it just turned me off. Sorry for my little rant,I just say what I feel.

--
    I was the member Mickey mentioned who lost at $498 and was offered a second chance but I declined for 2 reasons - #1 - by the time the offer came I had already purchased some other items, thus using some of the $ I had for those pants. #2 - on something like this, I rarely accept a second chance for the same reasons Mickey mentioned, it feels like you were bid up just to find your limit. Without me and the winner, the price topped out in the $300 range. I'm not saying there was shill bidding here or only one pair or that the seller is a bad guy - he has all kinds of NOS stuff and great feedback - but on something like this I'd rather start the bidding over. Had I known Mickey was bidding I would have been out before I was even in. I don't need them but thought they would be cool to have, brand new 20 some year old Honda racing pants.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 200x350xtriz250 View Post
    I was the member Mickey mentioned who lost at $498 and was offered a second chance but I declined for 2 reasons - #1 - by the time the offer came I had already purchased some other items, thus using some of the $ I had for those pants. #2 - on something like this, I rarely accept a second chance for the same reasons Mickey mentioned, it feels like you were bid up just to find your limit. Without me and the winner, the price topped out in the $300 range. I'm not saying there was shill bidding here or only one pair or that the seller is a bad guy - he has all kinds of NOS stuff and great feedback - but on something like this I'd rather start the bidding over. Had I known Mickey was bidding I would have been out before I was even in. I don't need them but thought they would be cool to have, brand new 20 some year old Honda racing pants.
    OK I couldn't keep up on all the PM's I got when they went back up for sale. I didn't even log in to bid on them because I changed my mind on getting them before hand. I just watched the last few hours and something didn't look right.

Having said that I was told my ATC Line Honda shirt is shipping out today from France!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    OK I couldn't keep up on all the PM's I got when they went back up for sale. I didn't even log in to bid on them because I changed my mind on getting them before hand. I just watched the last few hours and something didn't look right.

Having said that I was told my ATC Line Honda shirt is shipping out today from France!
    Hey Mickey Keep me updated with what you think of that jersey! I've been on the edge about getting one!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 90guy View Post
    Hey Mickey Keep me updated with what you think of that jersey! I've been on the edge about getting one!
    Will do! I'll post it back on that thread when I get it.

--
    I saw those sell in the "Hondaline" catagory for BIN for 50 bucks not to long ago. The seller had a couple of other riding pants for sale but those were the nicest ones. Back to my LS1 build. See Ya
    3 CR500R's and counting. Do I really need 4???
    Do I really need 9 Tigers?
    Laegers ATC500R
    DO NOT send any thing to whats his face (dirt-face/crasher) here on the board. What a scum bag. He screwed (stole) money from me and screwed me on my ME360 and Hondaline 300R engine rebuilds.

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //