//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pine lake national tt race

--
    I was going to use my nitro150 for a pit bike since I was going to race it but that plan may change because of a issue of room with the 2 bigger bikes. I may just throw one of the alt50's in and make it an all star 2 stroke weekend ...
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY70MAN View Post
    So anyone wanna chime in on who is going???? Give some more specifics on where it is and what the general rules are???? I know there is a sticky but it seems to be silent??? Me and my R and Z are going..........anyone need a rider.????? Let's get talkin.............. C'mon fellas.......lets all get on the same page....... Care to make a list of racers?? Maybe I missed something.. I ain't on facebook....ever...

Quote Originally Posted by MIK6 View Post
    Is there a event scheduale yet?
    Me and jen are thinking about coming..

MIK6/ Mike
    The most up to date info can be found at these links. The major players organizing and keeping track of this event are no longer part of this forum, so I figured at least I could link the info where it is accurate and up to date.

http://otc.myfastforum.org/about1074.html

http://otc.myfastforum.org/Pine_Lake...about1155.html

http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthrea...eeler-National

^^^These are the most current up to date schedules rules and sign up numbers. If you get 3 wheeler race info anywhere else, chances are you will be mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by keister View Post
    Open practice begins at 2pm on Friday. I will be there before that, possibly as early as Thursday evening. Heats on Saturday. Raging kegger Saturday night. Finals on Sunday.
    Last year they had a small reception party and judging contest for "Miss Pine Lake" and the track did provide some beverages. There has been no info I have read specifically about a "raging kegger party" nor is it being discussed as part of the race specifics.
    Logic dictates, that the track usually hosts some informal type of banquet for the riders, but counting on there being a raging kegger is hear-say at the moment. Even if... most will want to tuck in early and stay fresh to run the mains the following morning.

--
    I will choose my words more carefully next time. There was a DJ, dancing, disco lights, Miss Pine Lake contest, and beer flowing out of a keg. I thought people said it was an annual event. The level of raging may vary - depending on the individual.
    Last edited by keister; 07-18-2013 at 01:09 PM. Reason: clarity

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by keister View Post
    I will choose my words more carefully next time. There was a DJ, dancing, disco lights, Miss Pine Lake contest, and beer flowing out of a keg. I thought people said it was an annual event. The level of raging may vary - depending on the individual.
    I was only implying that some may want to BYOB just in case they do not have that.

I was only trying to clarify that actual event specifics, like times, classes, sign up list vs...The amount of info posted on a party seemed to go into greater detail than the original question being asked...

edit..Just for the record, it seems as if every time someone...anyone actually tries to post factual deatils in a precise manner around here, it warrants some type of negative response or defensive retaliation..If that is the way it is gonna be, then fine..Let em all wander around this place asking details, when the actual details are being posted at other sites..

--
    Hey prospective lite class guys, bring your trikes out here so we can get our own class. How often is it that you can bring out your 200x and have a fair chance in a race? I ve seen on the tpc forum that there are two racers comiting and i posted on .org that my 80 conversion will be there. Lets get a couple more and have our own class. Id imagine there s some race ready tri moto 175s out there that would put on a show (im looking in your direction Bill). Bring out the unusual and have some fun

--
    Yes were are all the trikes for the 200 class we all know there out there...
    86 Tri-Z
    86 Honda 250R,
    84 Tecate

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    The most up to date info can be found at these links. The major players organizing and keeping track of this event are no longer part of this forum, so I figured at least I could link the info where it is accurate and up to date.

http://otc.myfastforum.org/about1074.html

http://otc.myfastforum.org/Pine_Lake...about1155.html

http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthrea...eeler-National

^^^These are the most current up to date schedules rules and sign up numbers. If you get 3 wheeler race info anywhere else, chances are you will be mis-informed.

Last year they had a small reception party and judging contest for "Miss Pine Lake" and the track did provide some beverages. There has been no info I have read specifically about a "raging kegger party" nor is it being discussed as part of the race specifics.
    Logic dictates, that the track usually hosts some informal type of banquet for the riders, but counting on there being a raging kegger is hear-say at the moment. Even if... most will want to tuck in early and stay fresh to run the mains the following morning.
    Thank you for the links Rob....... That will be a big help.....
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY70MAN View Post
    Do ya need one?? I thought I may bring it as a backup after Jons Tri z grenaded and Johnny mac had no ride. Let me know if you do....
    my bike should be running by then I'm just waiting to get my cylinder back from the machine shop. I was looking for a mid bore for my brother to ride.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    I was only implying that some may want to BYOB just in case they do not have that.

I was only trying to clarify that actual event specifics, like times, classes, sign up list vs...The amount of info posted on a party seemed to go into greater detail than the original question being asked...

edit..Just for the record, it seems as if every time someone...anyone actually tries to post factual deatils in a precise manner around here, it warrants some type of negative response or defensive retaliation..If that is the way it is gonna be, then fine..Let em all wander around this place asking details, when the actual details are being posted at other sites..

Its all in the presentation.

--
    http://otc.myfastforum.org/2013_Ext_...about1074.html

^^^^^^Final updates on class structure and race info is now posted including schedules and sign up times.. This is the most accurate, up to date info on the trike races.^^^^

Final signup list is also posted...

Open Class

#44 Freddy Morrell TPC 450R
    #67 Mystery Rider TPC 450R
    #97 Erik Dubb TPC 450R
    #333 Nick Lalanne TPC 450R
    #7 Sam Harkabusic ATC 250R
    #520 Dave Swinger ATC 250R
    #88 Pete Thompson ATC 250R
    #11 Bryan Raffa TRI-Z 250
    #75 Tim Keister TT 450R
    #37 Jake Keister TT450r
    #91 Jon McKane SFR Tri-Shee
    #19 Josh Ball ATC 265R
    #23 Joe Swatland KXT 500

Mid bore (250/350X Class)

#90 TimSr TRI-Z 250
    #85 TimJr ATC 250R
    #31 Justin ATC 250R
    #66 Matt Kemp TRI-Z 250
    #4 Fred Craig ATC 350X
    #3 Regina Swinger TRI-Z 250
    #88x William Keister 250R
    #375 Jay Seamans ATC 350X
    #99 Eugeune McNeal TRI-Z 250
    #333 Nick LaLanne ATC 250R
    #117 Brian Chilenski
    #34 Mark Dalziel ATC 250R air cooler
    #602 Matt Bills ATC 350X
    #12 Amanda McKane TRI-Z 250
    #911 John McLaughlin TRI-Z 250
    #34X Ben M.
    #67 Mystery Rider ATC 250R
    #81 Mac Moore ATC 200X
    #838 Andy Stollar 250R
    #? bens brother tri z 250
    #124 Eric Tilton
    #3 Jason Hall ATC250R

250/350XB (Lites 200 Class)

#75 Tim Keister ATC 200
    #40 Steven Sell ATC 200X
    #44 Fred Morrell ATC 200X
    #23 Joe Swatland RM 80
    #67 Sean Chamberlin 200x

Pit Trike (fka mod 70)

#4 Fred Craig
    #7 Sam Harkabusic
    #34 Mark Dalziel
    #117 Flyin' Brian
    #85 Tim Stefanko, Jr.
    #44 Fred Morrell
    #34X Ben M.

A few more updates. At this point, we have the data needed to set things up. Note in the annoucements, 200cc replaced with a 250B class. Should be a pretty even split.
    Last edited by Mosh; 07-26-2013 at 07:06 AM.

--
    Guys I will be leaving around 4-5 Ill check this thread before leaving and such. If you guys forget anything and or need anything post or pm me ill check it on the way up and before leaving.
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //