//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: KX 60 conversion fender

--
    No updates but i havent forgotten about it. I've been busy with work, a land purchase, and i've raced the last three weekends. Probably early september ill be able to take a day off and take these in to the fiberglass place in buffalo. Ill post here as soon as i find out any news. Dont worry about being impatient, im probably the most impatient person alive.

--
    I got a top notch fiberglass guy suckered into making a mold for me and we're going to try making them ourselves. I talked to the sucker last night and he thinks he'll have a mold completed in a month or so. Im sure he'll chime in with some progress pictures.

--
    Ok keep us in the loop
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    I need one as well. I have a KX conversion that was a trike converted to a quad, which will go back to a trike. It has dirt bike plastics, had some clapped out green ATC 70 fenders.

--
    I was waiting to hear from you Mr.Clean. I sold you the forks on .org, different name over there. I thought you needed a set.

--
    man kx60 quad in flipping sweet!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 86T3 View Post
    I got a top notch fiberglass guy suckered into making a mold for me and we're going to try making them ourselves. I talked to the sucker last night and he thinks he'll have a mold completed in a month or so. Im sure he'll chime in with some progress pictures.
    How good is he? could he make me one of these? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	500 and junk 005.JPG 
Views:	27 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	177490

--
    Probably, but i hope it doesnt turn out yellow

--
    Progress has been much slower than hoped for.because of my work situation this winter but the ball is finally rolling. I took the fender to a body shop to get it smoothed and painted so the new fenders could be as close to the finshed product as possible when they come out. I'd say it turned out pretty nice
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0524141502.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	1.65 MB 
ID:	194123
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0524141502a.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	194124
    The color didnt matter so he sprayed them when he painted a pontiac yesterday but i absolutely love it. Im going to get them over to ben asap and see if we cant get some made up before trikefest. Maybe i'll talk him into putting a set on his hot rod 70, im think they would look great on one
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

C.J is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    I need one as well. I have a KX conversion that was a trike converted to a quad, which will go back to a trike. It has dirt bike plastics, had some clapped out green ATC 70 fenders.

Mr. Clean,, if you haven't already,, when you get around to re-trikeing this lil bugger,,,, would you sell the 10" Mitchell's and radials? I need some for my q-racer
    too many bikes to count. too little time on hand.

oile is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    boy i cant wait to get to get a fender from you that is going to be so cool

--
    Looks good how did the fit come out ?
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    Those are going to be great. Also I was expecting someone to chastise you for placing them on the gravel (which makes a great background by the way) and scratching them up

--
    I guess I better order some glass and gel coat.

--
    I'm interested in getting one if it's not too late! I missed out on a kx85 conversion w/ complete front end & rear fender last year. What's everyone using for triples & forks?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //