//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: KX 60 conversion fender

--
    Nothing was changed so the fit should be pretty good on the 60. Not sure about other models but these are big enough to use for mid size trikes.

I lovingly set them down in the gravel, scratches should be at a minimum. I thought it would look yood with the gravel reflecting, which unknowingly helped to show the contours better.

Its not too late, if anything its too early. Lol. I'm going to have a kx60 converted very soon, i'll make a build thread on it once we get it pretty much done. And as a bonus, these fenders.are going to be used on a special twin build that should be pretty awesome.
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    So how's the build going? Have you guys made anymore fenders?
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    Progress has been slow. I have had an extremely busy summer so far. I'm hoping to get some other projects out of the way soon so I can resume work on getting the fenders done.

--
    Here is my kx 60 conversion I picked up a few years back. It is liquid cooled and uses an atc 70 rear fender and 350x front, but these are the only green Honda fenders I have ever seen.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 294.JPG   295.JPG  

robertc is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Did these fenders ever come to production? I will buy a set if they get made.
    1986 ATC 250R
    1986 ATC 250SX
    1987 Big Red
    1984 ATC 70
    1983 ALT 50

--
    I'm planning on having thunder flush ready for trikefest, and for that to happen I need to have a fender. The fire is lit, I'm going to try my best to get something done this spring
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

--
    Where's my fenders lol
    If its on the internet its got to be true they can't put any lie's on the internet

--
    A very late but worthwhile update, i sent the fender out to WICKID fabrication in Oregon and he successfully copied it. The price is $120 plus shipping, you can find him on facebook.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180205-123550.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	91.0 KB 
ID:	250050

--
    What triple tree & fork combo work on these conversions? I just listed some Tecate steering bearings on eBay & they fit the kx125. I want a mini Kawasaki!

--
    I used kx80 forks in 2nd gen R forks, and a modified 1st gen R hub. You could UAE just about anything. A 200x front end would probably be the easiest

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //