//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: proud member....are you?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Dunlap View Post
    I don't know,it's just what they did,I had nothing to do with it.
    prolly cuz you look like Glenn Beck. and we all know Thrillbilly Golightly has a woody for Glenn Beck
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by mymint87 View Post
    no it is a big deal, dont start a war of morality with me, beides, the glossy i have of you makes me feel sorry for you, your so dam skinny in it, i feel like i need to throw you a footlong with double meat and a side of fried chicken
    You are half right,there were no glossies of me in the press pack,just my info sheet,but you are right I "was" too skinny. That's what happens when you ride every day of your life from the age of 10,rain or shine. When I signed with Honda I was 155 pounds I think,and I started gaining weight from that age of 25 until last year when I was twice the man I was in 83' at 140. Last year I was 290 pounds,now I'm down to 262 pounds and dropping. My goal is 170 this time next year so I can at least ride without dying.

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Maybe if they have a CALVMX race is in the March time frame, folks who come from the east to ride the dunes can stop and race on the way in or the way back?!

Quote Originally Posted by Louis Mielke View Post
    That's it after watching that video I have to drag the Orange Crush out to one of the cali races.
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 07-25-2013 at 03:01 PM.

--
    You are half right,there were no glossies of me in the press pack,just my info sheet,but you are right I "was" too skinny. That's what happens when you ride every day of your life from the age of 10,rain or shine. When I signed with Honda I was 155 pounds I think,and I started gaining weight from that age of 25 until last year when I was twice the man I was in 83' at 140. Last year I was 290 pounds,now I'm down to 262 pounds and dropping. My goal is 170 this time next year so I can at least ride without dying.
    yeh pretty sure you got a mug shot in there on glossy, unless of course it was from a line up shot slipped in there from Sheriff Andy Taylor...lemme dig it out to refresh mymemory87
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

sanchez is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Mike you said it! doing the invasion i would say the week after the race is the first thing after a picture of the orange crush sailing mid air that came to mind.
    Appearing since '07

Looking for a place to happen...
    Making stops, along the way

--
    I called out there to see when would be the best time to go out there next year,but no one was there to pic up. I left a message.

If the east coast guys plan a trip I would be in,or at least help with cost getting my bike out there. I would most likely fly out.

--
    OK they just called back and said they are going to run a 3 wheeler race the sat. around the weekend of the imperial invasion ride that all the east coaster go to.

--
    OK they just called back and said they are going to run a 3 wheeler race the sat. around the weekend of the imperial invasion ride that all the east coaster go to.
    i was gunna say i have Franks (CALVMX) number if you want it, his preliminary plan is to have practice on saturday, race sunday, this way everyone can fly in friday night...then everyones free to hit the dunes for the rest of the week, dates not set yet, Jason does most the heavey pulling of trikes, past 2 years he was the invasion, so he's important... the prelimilary notion was suggested by Bill Casey to Frank to have it before the invasion so the racers are fresh....now its up to Frank at CALVMX to pull it all together with Jason Hall and others, and believe me, Frank is the best at promoting Races and all that is vintage...he will get-r-done

--
    Quote Originally Posted by mymint87 View Post
    i was gunna say i have Franks (CALVMX) number if you want it, his preliminary plan is to have practice on saturday, race sunday, this way everyone can fly in friday night...then everyones free to hit the dunes for the rest of the week, dates not set yet, Jason does most the heavey pulling of trikes, past 2 years he was the invasion, so he's important... the prelimilary notion was suggested by Bill Casey to Frank to have it before the invasion so the racers are fresh....now its up to Frank at CALVMX to pull it all together with Jason Hall and others, and believe me, Frank is the best at promoting Races and all that is vintage...he will get-r-done
    I agree he seems to be on it so I signed up for their e-mail updates to stay informed.

Where is my pics?

--
    NATIONAL??? I think WestCoast Series is more like it...All the races are in California, correct? If I'm miss informed please correct me. That's like calling Sam, or former OTC Series Champ Freddy, #1 in the World at the times of their wins. I'm not bagging on what your doing, or trying to promote. If your Series doesn't cross State lines...Your a Series State Champion. The National race this weekend doesn't crown a National Champion 3wheeled rider....it's an exhibition class. Not to sell the bragging right short, it's still a BIG race to even compete in. Your Series will be the premier WestCoast 3wheeled MX events for all to compete in, no doubt. I just don't think it's National status as much as it's a State Series. Looking at the tracks, who doesn't want to come run that's already running out East. Yes in the future I can see an East vs West friendly competition possibly. As far as flying out for a weekend ride/race, you Westerner's have always been welcome to cross the Mississippi for years. Keep up the good work...but if you wanna crown a National #1 you better send your champ East to defend their plate.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    NATIONAL??? I think WestCoast Series is more like it...All the races are in California, correct? If I'm miss informed please correct me. That's like calling Sam, or former OTC Series Champ Freddy, #1 in the World at the times of their wins. I'm not bagging on what your doing, or trying to promote. If your Series doesn't cross State lines...Your a Series State Champion. The National race this weekend doesn't crown a National Champion 3wheeled rider....it's an exhibition class. Not to sell the bragging right short, it's still a BIG race to even compete in. Your Series will be the premier WestCoast 3wheeled MX events for all to compete in, no doubt. I just don't think it's National status as much as it's a State Series. Looking at the tracks, who doesn't want to come run that's already running out East. Yes in the future I can see an East vs West friendly competition possibly. As far as flying out for a weekend ride/race, you Westerner's have always been welcome to cross the Mississippi for years. Keep up the good work...but if you wanna crown a National #1 you better send your champ East to defend their plate.
    It's a whole different vibe in So. Cal. because that's where most of the big motorcycle MFG's and aftermarket companies are. They view the east coasters as hick in the sticks for the most part. If you are not from Cal. you are just not taken serious. The funny thing is the east coast has a much higher racer count then the west. This is the reason I moved back here in 87'. Four Stroke Tech was supposed to be Powroll East (still might be someday), but then I changed my mind and went out on my own, which worked out because most of the business is out here,unless you start talking about the UTV business.

--
    awesome video!
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    I have to ask,how do you guys feel about their very open talk about Christ?

Poco Loco is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I missed something Mickey, whos doing the open talk about Christ?.... Cheese and rice, I should pay better attention.
    Shart Guard .......Use it !

Pink Powerwheels Barbie trike

Wamo Big Wheel with a solid trikecycle front tire

Mini bike 3hp Briggs and Stratton with cambells soup can exhaust

Schwinn stingray with coaster brakes

1985 Crash and Burn champ

1st place National Endo Championship

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Poco Loco View Post
    I missed something Mickey, whos doing the open talk about Christ?.... Cheese and rice, I should pay better attention.
    Did you watch the video's on their site?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //