//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 2013 Franklin County VT Field Days ATV Drag Races Took 1st with my TPC !!!

--

2013 Franklin County VT Field Days ATV Drag Races Took 1st with my TPC !!!

i entered my Red TPC in the atv drag races today and took First place in the 450cc class. it was great, trike ran amazing and had people around it taking pics and asking questions all day. i was the only one on 3 wheels.

i raced against some really nice atv's and showed them what a 3 wheeler can be capable of. i beat a 370cc ESR power valved TRX250R running VP112 gas and there were numerous built banshees, one was a 421cc cheetah kit buuuut he also went down, lol. there was a stroked YFZ450, and a built ds450, but they all had one too many wheels apparently...

had tons of fun, first time i have drag raced and wont be the last.

Last edited by TatTooL23; 08-12-2013 at 08:38 AM.
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--

TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    heres one of the slo mo videos. me beating the 421 cheetah banshee. he was for sure my closest competition. that thing ran great, but not good enough. lol

my TPC was running great. just really squatting and getting the power down. it was perfect transfer. u can c when i shift to third it just carries the front wheel. i was starting in second

TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    That is one sweet ride you have there. Great video do you have any more.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //