//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: '84 200ES: It was the exhaust!

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by tvpierce View Post
    Yeah, it took us a while to get there... but we got it.

Heck, with the amount of time you and KB had invested in my project, each of you ought to be able to claim me as a dependent on your taxes! :-)

Seriously though, thanks a bunch for your help.

(You too KB!)
    You're more than welcome even though it did take over 2 months for you to do check a couple things KB and I suggested, lol.

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Ok, I think we got it now, if your honda runs bad it's either your cdi, weak spark from weak magnets or your muffler is plugged, and buy a new chinese carb just for good measure, lol.

All the tecate guys have to worry about is an occasional loose flywheel magnet, lol.

--
    Hi tv cool model t info, never heard that one. also very cool to know recharging it worked. just curious, did you check your spark before and after. i hear many that own a honda say that their spark is weak and pale yellow. even though it might have a regulator i was just curious if recharging your magnets helped increase the spark intensity.

tvpierce is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I didn't think to check the spark immediately before and after the recharging, but the spark does appear to be consistently stronger now -- a more white/blue vs yellow before.

--
    Saw the previous forum to this one, my trike sounds the exact same. Going to remove the exhaust tomorrow and see what happens!! Will keep you all posted!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //