//ArrowChat Code

Thread: AMA EDT Batvia, NY August 24th

--

AMA EDT Batvia, NY August 24th

Im just sharing the info here, im not running it nor do i really know too much about it. This is a national race from tje same series as Ashtabula, it would be nice if we could get another strong showing. The race is a Thursday through Saturday deal but the organizer said we can just run saturday. But if enough people show up and want to run friday they ll let us run. Remember, since this is a pro race, my favorite female rider will be here, http://www.playboymisssocial.com/paigecowell !

We raced here last weekend and it is by far the most fun track i've been on. You wont be disappointed if you come out. If there are any questions i can try to get answers but feel free to go over to .org and look at kimmie's thread.

BWard is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    use to race in Batavia back in the 80's, Great place, Wish I could make it. Hope the turn out is good. Enjoy.
    Riding Wheelers Again

85 Honda ATC 250R
    86 Honda ATC 350X
    85 Tri-Z
    Future Rides
    1985 Honda ATC 250R, be a Woods Rider
    Past Rides
    85 Honda SELVY ATC 250RSold It
    1983 Honda ATC 200x Raced Pro Mod
    1984 Selvy Tecate 200 Crazy Fast 3 Wheeler
    1985 Yamaha Tri-Z Raced Pro Mod
    1986 Honda TRX 250R Raced Pro Mod

3B Lightning Yamaha YZ250 Based Three Wheeler
    friend owns and raced it

Looking for 85-86 250R, 85-86 350x, Tri-Z
    Low Profile Fenders

--
    Hey trikers, i know i posted this up very close to the race bit im dissapointed in the lack of interest. This is an EDT national race at a very trike friendly track. 30 minutes from Buffalo NY. Here's the race thread from our first race there. http://www.3wheeler.org/vb/showthrea...edway-Aug-1oth

As of now we have the Fast Freddy crew coming, Bill Kasey and Josh Marshell (still licking their wounds from last race), and i for a grand total of 6 rcers. Ben jacked up his ribs so im looking at everyone else, lets put on a better show than 6 trikes.

--
    no way i could do saturday joe..... i could maybe do sunday though..

--
    We will see by the end of the week but I would amaze myself if I could even ride by then.

--
    I know its hard for the out of towners. I figured you d be there if you could eric. No chance of a sunday race unfortunately.

The lure of my girl Paige was too much for raffa, he changed plans and is coming out. LOL

--
    depending on what time racing starts..... if heats are at 9am i cant make it. if they start mid afternoon i might be able to pull it off.

--
    I probably should have copy and pasted this earlier. Sorry Eric, doesnt look good.
    Thursday:

Noon-12:00am Gates open

3:00pm-8:00pm Registration & Tech

5:00pm-8:00pm Optional Practice ($20 per class) Friday after 3pm $35/adult - $25.00 10 and under - 3 under free

8:00-8:30pm Pro Practice (Pro-Provisional to follow)

9:00pm - Oval Race (minimum 6 riders) Spectator Gate Fee: Saturday 12pm - $10.00

Friday:

6:00am-12:00am Gates open

7:00am-9:00am Registration & Tech

8:00 Mandatory Rider's

8:30am Practice

Heats & Mains to follow

Saturday:

6:00am-12:00am Gates open

7:00am-9:00am Tech & Registration

8:00am Mandatory Rider's Meeting

Heats & Mains to follow

--
    Man I'm stil piecing my tecate together, I wish i'd have known about this sooner What other racing is around in NY for trikes??

--
    There is a few tracks around depending where you are and what type of racing you want to do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by just ben View Post
    There is a few tracks around depending where you are and what type of racing you want to do.
    Well theres one TT/Flat track near me that will let them run, but id rather do moto, and I cant seem to find much of anything

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //