//ArrowChat Code
Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38

Thread: Putting things in places they ought not to be (250R Hybrid Motor build)

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I did a youtube of the bike when it was on the bench a few months ago. Its located here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxbk...ature=youtu.be

I actually wrecked the damn thing in the yard already and have been a little spooked by it, to be honest. It needs some odds and ends before I could try and run it on the road still. A lot of electrical work to be done on lights, signals, need a CR250 lighting coil, etc.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    I did a youtube of the bike when it was on the bench a few months ago. Its located here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxbk...ature=youtu.be

I actually wrecked the damn thing in the yard already and have been a little spooked by it, to be honest. It needs some odds and ends before I could try and run it on the road still. A lot of electrical work to be done on lights, signals, need a CR250 lighting coil, etc.
    cool thanks for the link. ya id be a little timid of that thing too. Has anyone ever dynoed one of these 250r rotax engines? I have got around 180hp out of the older rotax 800 twin on pump gas and half of that is 90. its a rough estimate but probably pretty close.
    Last edited by lndy650; 12-22-2017 at 09:15 PM. Reason: re-arranged wording

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Seat of the pants is faster than my CR500 conversion I had. I'm guessing somewhere in the 50-60hp range. The pipe was dialed in to make peak hp of 75hp @7500rpm but I don't think its actually that high. I run it on pump gas and only moderate compression. Its definitely got room to grow, or I could be way under-estimating also.

--
    Blog Entries
    looks like my idea is working!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //