//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Calvmx Ahrma 2014 3 Wheeler National

--
    OK guys I have had not one person hit me up on the shuttle from Yuma to Anza so the trip is officially canceled. Hope this doesn't put anyone out but I have made other plans to attend the races and then I will be returning home after races and heading down to the invasion later in week. Not sure what day it all depends on work.

--
    What time we need to sign up and race time? I thought I saw 7am but can't find it..

Is camping a fee at racetrack? Don't know when I'll be able to get there. Figuring options out. Will be coming from sf.

thanks
    '86 Tecate
    '85 ATC 250R
    '85 Tri-Z
    '87 ATC 200x
    '85 ATC 250R - Rider
    '86 Tecate - Rider

--
    Quote Originally Posted by brrcuda View Post
    What time we need to sign up and race time? I thought I saw 7am but can't find it..

Is camping a fee at racetrack? Don't know when I'll be able to get there. Figuring options out. Will be coming from sf.

thanks
    https://www.facebook.com/events/348461911958738/
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Good luck, be safe, and have fun everyone. I rented a pretty nice Nikon telephoto for Tanya to snap pictures for you guys (and I think she got a new camera too, good timing!) since I couldn't be there in person myself. Anxious to see how it went!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Good luck, be safe, and have fun everyone. I rented a pretty nice Nikon telephoto for Tanya to snap pictures for you guys (and I think she got a new camera too, good timing!) since I couldn't be there in person myself. Anxious to see how it went!
    tons of fun, bless Smitty's heart, was asked to tell a story with the mic but got a bit choked up, and could only get out, "thanks for coming trikers, 3 wheeler are the best".....i got to see the 200cc 2nd moto start, mr.clean got the holeshot and with his ride and his swag, it looked awesome, hope she got a good pic.....poco loco and Nos350x had a good battle first race with poco loco leading the whole way, second moto Carmen Cafro got the holeshot then poco loco overtook him thru some jumps to make it a very satisfying win for him....dham, 3wheelroofer, and manbearpig tore it up as usual, Tanner was flying all over the place which is awesome because his machine is a bit clappy, but nevertheless he hauled, the eastcoast boys tore it up like they owned it too, was great to see Kimmie and Bill and awesome that they threw down many presidents to make it here to continually support 3 wheeler racing with extreme dedication...
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

--
    Pic's and Vid's.......We're all waiting.
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    I got some of the pictures Tanya took and I will work on putting them on the site here in just the next day or so. I will need a volunteer to help me identify riders / people for photos that I want to caption since I wasnt there

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Here is Tanner with his "Trophy".....and I agree he can ride!!

Quote Originally Posted by mymint87 View Post
    Tanner was flying all over the place which is awesome because his machine is a bit clappy, but nevertheless he hauled,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0895 (2).jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	189285  

--
    Quote Originally Posted by mymint87 View Post
    .....i got to see the 200cc 2nd moto start, mr.clean got the holeshot and with his ride and his swag, it looked awesome, hope she got a good pic.....
    Thanks for the compliments at the race and here!!! But the holeshot was due to a flawed start. The gate did not drop all the way and then when he did something to the mechanism it dropped, and I took off. Mrs. Clean got all the photos to show the confusion.

I talked to the starter that night and he said it should have been red flagged and re-start. The last Trike Moto on Sunday we started with him raising a flag as the gate no longer functioned!

Once Billy decides which photos he wants to post I will post some more pics!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0465[1].JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	1.82 MB 
ID:	189288  

Outlaw #24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Any video's . We are having withdraws here?

--
    Blog Entries
    Did anyone get a results or class list by any chance?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Did anyone get a results or class list by any chance?
    I did not and do not yet see results up on CALVMX website. I should have had Tanya takes pics of the sheets

--
    Blog Entries
    Okay I finally got all the pictures uploaded to the site, working on the article now. There are some good ones in there for sure! I hope to have this totally put together in a day or two. I dug up Frank from CalvMX's email address and shot him some questions and stuff to work on an article with as well.

--
    Blog Entries
    If anyone finds the race results/class list somewhere please let me know

--
    awesome pics on FB of this event, and I dont think i have seen anyone bend a shock before lol. The vids Mat Bills posted of his POV from the race were pretty cool. not sure who the two riders were that overtook him durring the race were but they were soaring over some of those jumps!
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //