//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 3wheeler race oct 12 phoenix az

KASEY is offline weee weeee weeeeeeeeeee ! ! ! The day begins with 3WW
    --

3wheeler race oct 12 phoenix az

Arizona Cycle Park is hosting a MX Race this weekend for both Quads & 3 Wheelers. Races will be held on the Vet-Track and practices will be allowed after the racing is over for the remainder of the day. Let's support the event by getting as many trikes on the track as possible. This is a perfect opportunity to ride a 3 wheeler on a GREAT trike friendly track. Even if you decide not to race you can ride your 3 wheeler on the track after the racing is over. SEE YOU AT THE TRACK! I KNOW ITS SHORT NOTICE ,,, BUT WE BEEN WORKING ON IT ,, and the track is open till dark for practice for us too!!!! rock on!!!!
    Last edited by KASEY; 10-08-2013 at 07:47 PM.

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Anyone planning on attending this event tomorrow? Looks like a pretty cool track!!

--
    Anyone get any pictures?

--
    Wow, had I known about this earlier I would have gone. How did it go? Any plans for future events?

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    We were informed three days in advance of the race. The track starter told us there is going to be another race on the 16th of November, but I will await to hear confirmation or see something posted online.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //