//ArrowChat Code

Thread: December 8th Glen Helen 3 wheeler races Moved to Cahuilla Creek MX

Poco Loco is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --

December 8th Glen Helen 3 wheeler races Moved to Cahuilla Creek MX

Ok here we go again. Cahuilla Creek Mx. 12/8/13 get on out with that trike.

I know there was some guys that said they missed the last one and wished they could attend so heres your chance to race.

Gates open at 7am Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Glen Helen 3 wheelers 192.JPG 
Views:	80 
Size:	2.05 MB 
ID:	180709

This was the date for Glen Helen, it has been moved
    Last edited by Poco Loco; 11-18-2013 at 05:58 PM.
    Shart Guard .......Use it !

Pink Powerwheels Barbie trike

Wamo Big Wheel with a solid trikecycle front tire

Mini bike 3hp Briggs and Stratton with cambells soup can exhaust

Schwinn stingray with coaster brakes

1985 Crash and Burn champ

1st place National Endo Championship

--
    TRACK WAS AMAZING. It rained the day before the race so the dirt was moist - perfect for racing. CALVMX put on an amazing show as they always do. The track went through a make-over since we raced there last. Now the track has high banking burm in almost all the turns which are perfect for 3 wheelers. They also added a whoops section that challenges your vehicles suspension. I was fortunate enough to have BDT Motorsports rebuild my front forks as well as rear shock before the race so the rough section actually felt smooth. WOW - Huge difference. The trike now always keeps the power to the ground - I was able to get hole-shots in both races which I never would of been able to do with out the correct suspension. I finished the day with a first place finish in race #1 & second place finish in race #2. The trike is so much easier to ride fast now that the suspension is set up for my weight & riding style. THANKS BDT for taking the time to create an awesome racing ATC!

--
    This will give you an idea of how lucky we were to ride on such a beautiful track - http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c...&v=5JxLuP_1_QY

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by David Ham View Post
    This will give you an idea of how lucky we were to ride on such a beautiful track - http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c...&v=5JxLuP_1_QY
    Track does look great. I love this track, bummed I missed it!!

What is it with that spot after the start and on the first turn where the guy piles it up, I think this is the third person who wrecked in that same spot!

Poco Loco is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Mr. Clean, I have a SD card with racing vids from my gopro. I cant upload them. Do you know anybody who lives in Az who can? Its got Glen Helen MX, Red Bull TT, Cahuilla Creek mx. Maybe some folks would like to see some fresh racing. I will be out there on Friday.
    Shart Guard .......Use it !

Pink Powerwheels Barbie trike

Wamo Big Wheel with a solid trikecycle front tire

Mini bike 3hp Briggs and Stratton with cambells soup can exhaust

Schwinn stingray with coaster brakes

1985 Crash and Burn champ

1st place National Endo Championship

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Poco Loco View Post
    Mr. Clean, I have a SD card with racing vids from my gopro. I cant upload them. Do you know anybody who lives in Az who can? Its got Glen Helen MX, Red Bull TT, Cahuilla Creek mx. Maybe some folks would like to see some fresh racing. I will be out there on Friday.
    Bring the footage, see you this weekend.

--
    did a little vid, for some reason the vids uploaded bright white and i had limited options.....this one is for the community https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...ideo_processed
    Gordons Well...#1 in this World, Home of "The Nick", "The Mutt", "The Husq" and "the Alky"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //