//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Earlywine Trike Race 2014?

--

Earlywine Trike Race 2014?

Is the OTC crew having the trike races again in 2014 at Earlywine KY?
    '85 Yamaha Tri-Z 250

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Me and Joe have been discussing this for a week. I thought he said that Tim mentioned that no one wanted to drive down this far, or maybe just him, or something like that, but don't quote me. I may have dreamt that. But he has been trying to figure out something. He mentioned to Nikki about having a vintage 3 and 4 wheeler race, maybe March 3. If we could get a group up they will make a gate for us anytime.

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    3 wheeler race is February 8th
    2007 YAMAHA YTZ450 went to a great home RIP Sam

--
    What town in Kentucky is this held?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Salyer View Post
    What town in Kentucky is this held?
    Maysville, KY

--
    Is weather going to be a issue this weekend? Can someone that lives close to Maysville chime in on the forecast? My local weather doesn't look good.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Any updates on this event?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosh View Post
    Any updates on this event?
    Had a great time, fair turnout. I honestly don't remember any of the finishing order. I believe there are some pics floating around somewhere that'll turn up soon.

Sam busted up his leg pretty bad in a fluke run in with a fence. He's had a several surgeries at this point. Keep him in your prayers. Otherwise a great time was had by all!
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    Rob won the am race overall and Flying Brian won the pm race overall. Rob set out the pm race. Lots of close racing. I got some pics I took with my phone.
    This is a picture of going through Lexington that morning.
    The only action shot I got, Shadd Spencer jumping the triple on his crf450 hybrid.
    Last edited by stroberts22; 02-11-2014 at 08:45 PM.

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Still not over my pneumonia, it took everything I had to finish those races!!

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Thanks for tbe updates and pics. Too bad for Sam. I hope he can get well soon. He is a great rider.

Will there be any videos of this one?

--

"chickenhawk"

--
    Thanks for posting. Looks like Brian decided to pull off for some nachos there..LOL

--
    I need to get the pictures I took on here. I have over a 100...... May start doing that this weekend
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Xowner View Post
    I need to get the pictures I took on here. I have over a 100...... May start doing that this weekend
    I know it's been awhile but I would like to see some of your pictures you took.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //