//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: 1984 ATC300R Fooler build

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    hi big daddy

i tried the link to the article in your post but it didn't work. if it's avail online can you post the link. i like to read this kind of stuff fir fun. there's always something new to learn.

bigdaddyvw185 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    http://s.com/?page_id=109
    here is the entire page of magazine articles, the one i was reffering to is at the bottom,
    Powerplayer – the Hondaline 300R – May 1984 – ’3 Wheeling’ Magazine.

hopefully it works this time

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyvw185 View Post
    http://s.com/?page_id=109
    here is the entire page of magazine articles, the one i was reffering to is at the bottom,
    Powerplayer – the Hondaline 300R – May 1984 – ’3 Wheeling’ Magazine.

hopefully it works this time
    hi thanks but it dfoesn't work.

if you paste it in the reply window and then erase the http://www. then i can add it and it should work.

the site shortens all links, for a link to work the entire thing must be in blue once you post it. if you loik at yors it is not all black.

when you remove the http it will still not be blue but it can fix it.

thanks

bigdaddyvw185 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Go to s.com and click on the magazine section at the top of the home page you will be all set.

the site keeps auto correcting the website name, its foolers not aircooled250r's.com

--
    i clicked "vintage magazine articles" and around 20 appeared but i don't know what the title is

thanks

--
    ok sorry went to the wrong site.

aircooled250rs.com is not a site

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddyvw185 View Post
    Go to s.com and click on the magazine section at the top of the home page you will be all set.

the site keeps auto correcting the website name, its foolers not aircooled250r's.com

ok got ya. i think.

i pushed the button to post your quote and it says s.

i need the titke of the article

thanks

--
    ok it auto-corrected on me too.

i think the mods do not like those guys so they won't allow the "f" word to be posted, lol.

--
    is it "power player 300r"?

--
    ok i give up, lol.

the print is too small to read and it gets fuzzy if i blow it up.

--
    yep thats it lol, take a look at your private message box.

--
    [QUOTE=C.J;

Bigdaddy,,, I've been putting off reading the thread cause it seems like all threads that i read always end up not finishing so i was trying to give you some time LOL But its a reeeaaalllll sharp looking bike man!! You did a good job on polishing that silencer! You could probably get a decal made that looks just like the original DG decal but in the color that you want[/QUOTE]

yea its becoming a long process CJ but its almost there! lol, i posted up some pictures of the gas tank progress from today its on page 3.. As much as i would like to take the credit for the silencer i cant.... my dad brought it into work and handed it off to a polisher he works with, i was shocked on how good it came out tho! lol i just dont no how long it will stay clean like that once the day comes where i actually start riding it. but none the less its still fresh now. as for the DG symbol its not a decal, its painted on to a piece that is riveted onto the silencer, the DG symbol is counter sunk onto the piece then painted black, then the whole piece is just riveted on. tho it is not counter sunk into the piece all that much, very little as a matter of fact
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	013.JPG 
Views:	10 
Size:	1.79 MB 
ID:	182154

djm0242 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    That is awesome, build your own modern shifter! Ha! I built an 84 last year but it wasn't nearly as nice as your bikes gonna be... There's pics of it on the 2nd Gen 250R pics page it's black and blue. I really liked it alot when I was done. However, I'm a trail and mud rider and I'm also a big guy so I need electric start and reverse, know what I'm sayin?
    79 110
    83 185S
    84 250R
    3x85 Big Reds
    85 200X
    85 ATC 70
    85 Tri-Zinger
    86 200x
    86 TRX 125
    87 TRX 250
    89 TRX 300
    98 TRX 450S
    03 TRX 350
    5 Foreman 500 4x4's
    You can never have enough! ATC250ES is still the best!

--
    I no the deal i have a 4X4 yamaha kodiak that is my big mans toy, im also a trail mud rider myself tho this trike will not be seeing much of the mud if i can do anything about it lol. i have never had something that could really get up and GO with me on it so when this project came my way it was a great fit for me. i am excited to see what riding this R is going to be like, i have yet
    to get any seat time on any R so this should put a big smile on my face when the time comes!. I will for sure check out the pics of your trike

--
    coming along nicely man!
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //