//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vintage ATV Indoor MX Challenge. March, 8, 2014. Announced

--
    Man, I live in KY and it's almost 6 hrs for me. It's unreal another country is only 2 hrs further than I live. There just no good way for me to get there. KY roads.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by rray62 View Post
    I've been watching my TF video over and over, and this year I plan on passing you
    It's a shame this is too far away from you, would like to see you here, it's an awesome track!!
    I know buddy. I want to come BAD trust me. I'd love to dust off the 45-0 for a quick rip. Just not going to happen. Sorry Rob Ray
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    Josh the classes specifically say vintage 3wheelers. Leave the dust on your 450 bud.
    2007 YAMAHA YTZ450 went to a great home RIP Sam

--
    Hmm touche Derrick, I assumed I was able to ride it cause I remember Shadd riding his 450 last year. I checked again and you are right.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    IMO, I think this the direction all vintage 3 wheeler events need to go. Bringing a 450 3 wheeler to a vintage 3 wheeler event would be like taking a 2013 crf 450 to a vintage motorcross race and racing against the older motorcycles.

--
    last year was battle between states josh this is just a vintage race the race you can join is on feb 8th bring the 450

roberts, somebody has to update the trikes or someday youll never find parts and then they will just be a thing of the past that is why people build updated machines so they will be around for years to come, also many have beat the 450s on old 2 smokers myself, derrick and josh have done well on both

in all honesty i miss my 250r trike with a passion

--
    I hear you shadd, A big part of me wants wants to rebuild a Sick 250r. A 310 Jason Hall special, carb, pipe, PWR Rad, inverts, swinger, rear shock and some bad mammer of a colour scheme!
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintore View Post
    I hear you shadd, A big part of me wants wants to rebuild a Sick 250r. A 310 Jason Hall special, carb, pipe, PWR Rad, inverts, swinger, rear shock and some bad mammer of a colour scheme!
    Now your talkin'!!
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    i plan too by tf 2015 i miss the old 2 stroker but i love the four stroke power and its nice not having electronic issues with newer builds

but my crf250 build is my goal for this year i pick her up in a week then let the magician jason hall start on swinger and triples

if all goes easy on that build i may do a crf450r bike conversion and see how well it compares to the old tpc

and you know ill come up with a bad mammer of a color scheme boss

--
    Don't forget about the Earlywine Indoor MX challenge this weekend. Classes for vintage trikes and quads.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATV On Demand View Post
    Don't forget about the Earlywine Indoor MX challenge this weekend. Classes for vintage trikes and quads.
    Any idea on the classes they'll have?

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    will depend on how many show up

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

3wheeledjunkie is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I'm swinging by for sure, couple of guys from work are gonna show up as well. I agree with the 1999 cut-off seems to late model for me. But, then those quads are almost 20 years old. Hope it's a great time for everyone! The Heritage Honda crew will show out in full force if all goes as planned
    1985 ATC250ES Big Red, Low Hours,
    1983 ATC185 200S jug, need crankcase or for sell
    1985 ATC110 Stock, Hondaline headlight guard
    1982 ATC70 Fun

IT'S A HONDA

Outlaw #24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    So did you guys race or what? How many people showed , who won, photo's and video's please. Sorry I'm having withdraws!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //