//ArrowChat Code

Thread: who has a tube bender whom would like to help me with a project?

--

who has a tube bender whom would like to help me with a project?

who here has a tube bender and wants to help me with a special custom project?
    I need to make a custom nerf bar for a custom build mini-quad. I need the tubing bent. 1.25" alloy so not hard to do just need tight bends.

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--
    Tube benders aren't that expensive & are easy to use, you might want to do a little research & buy one, it'll pay for itself in no time.

--
    I have elec/hydraulic tube bender. would be happy to help but shipping would probably not benefit your project. if you don't find one closer I'd be willing to help

--
    thanks white.

gazoo, the issue I have is I cannot afford the $500 needed for a decent manual bender. the cheapo ones will not work on what I need to do. I need to bend chromoly 1.25"-1.5" tubing and also plan to do some alloy. I either put money into a tool and not into my son's engine or into my son's engine for next season. w/o the $ he does not race next year. so his motor wins.

Nearly every kind of Honda ATC (plus some custom ones
    several Yami Quads (mostly custom built for MX racing)

https://www.mikesatvfix.com

"Freedom is not free...but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share."

--
    Find an electrician on a commercial site and give them a few bucks for a bit of bending......

I'm sure you could rent one as well. And aluminum is NOT so easy to bend versus steel tubing or EMT.
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    you might check your local muffler shop i've had some stuff bent for a handrail project and didnt charge much

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //