//ArrowChat Code

Thread: January 5th - Grand Prix 3 Wheeler Race in Arizona

--

Thumbs up January 5th - Grand Prix 3 Wheeler Race in Arizona

On January 5th at Aizona Cycle Park there wil be a super challenging race for both trike that will seperate the men from the boys. The race will feature a deadmans start = all riders will be standing next to their vehicles with motor turned off when the starting flag drops. The track will actually feature 4 tracks combined into one SUPER TRACK. First riders will go around the vet track which has alot of table top style jumps with high banking turns then racers will transition onto the national track with bigger challenging jumps & whoop sections. Next the course will transition out into a well marked desert course that is approximately 5 miles long. The desert course will have sandy washes and typical desert trails, lastly the course will wind its way through a tight TT style course before re-entering the vet track. The race will be 45 minutes long and transponders will be provided to keep track of splits as well as final times. The race is designed to challenge riders ability, endurance as well as machine set up. The race will start at approximately 2pm & participants are asked to arrive to sign up before noon. This will be a challenge for man & machine alike, it's predicted that racers will be able to get in 7-8 laps of the Super Track within the 45 minute race time. SEE YOU AT THE TRACK!
    Last edited by David Ham; 12-30-2013 at 01:15 PM.

--
    this is too cool!

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Will this end up being the 5th, or the 8th?

--
    It is Sunday the 5th. I tried to change my mistake on the post but unfortunately it would not allow it.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Fixed it for ya, main reason I was inquiring

--
    BIG CONGRATS TO RICHARD MAETHAS! Richard was the first racer to the checkered flag at the toughest 45 minutes of trike riding that I've ever experienced. Not only did Richard take 1st place in the open 3 wheeler class but he was able to post better lap times than alot of the quads on the tough ACP Super Track! Awesome racing for sure.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //