//ArrowChat Code
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: One of our members (Vealmonkey) had a fire!, update MOVED BACK IN!!!

--
    You can't put crate motors on the kitchen counter anymore Pat!!
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Steve, that sort of takes the fun out of it. Officially got the house back today. A couple little thing left to finish. Servicemaster brought a bunch of things back today as well. Brian came over and helped me put up the wall mount for the bigscreen TV. A company bringing back some clothes for me thursday. Lots of boxes everywhere. Still no furniture yet except for 2 folding chairs. LOL Service master brought my tools back today as well, down in the garage. I guess the garage will be pretty crowded again soon. Need everything of course. All my kitchen stuff lost in the fire as well as stuff in the kitchen, like parts. Need bed and couch and a lazy boy recliner. Amazing how much stuff is in a kitchen. Lots of settling in plus have to get my little bit of stuff from the townhouse to the house. Brian is pretty handy and has been a real help. Thanks buddy.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    Nicholson 110 (That takes an atc70 tank)
    Ascott 500 head/350x (Project)
    Homebuilt Racer Chromoly Suspension 110 (Ragin Runt)
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame rd350
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame 90

--
    Been slowly moving things into the house. Just had a washer and drier delivered today. Went and picked up a bed and night stand and got them to the house, with some help of course. Still need to get a couch and looking at lounge chairs as well. Hope to have it all in soon. The builder had to fix a couple things and I had to make a couple changes too. Still not real sure of the plan of attack with the front door and screen door. Making progress though.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame

--
    You will get there!!!! Ol Deuce
    DO the Best With What you got !

My Feed back :cool

--
    Today, Blue27 (Bruce) and his wife Alyssa came down and led the way to go through boxes of returned tools and parts and returning them to my tool box I couldn't have done this near this fast without their guidance. Alot of tools, boxes and packing paper were gone through. It was a big step in regaining some lost space in the garage to make room for returning machinery and parts as well as making sure I didn't stop filling up the living room again. LOL Went and had a nice lunch at GandM. Found a box upstairs that had a couple parts as well and had to check other box descriptions to see if they had parts as well. Found some snowman plates, don't know where they came from and an old Reba Mcintire Casette tape of unknown origin as well. LOL Now I just really need to get a couch and get the rest of the townhouse stuff over to the new and improved house. I need to pick up some missing sockets as well. A major thanks to Bruce and Alyssa for spending their precious Sunday with me.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame

--
    It was a good day hanging out with Pat, and we made some progress. Its amazing what you forget that you have,lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3570.JPG   IMG_3567.JPG   IMG_3565.JPG  

1985 Tiger 250LC
    1985 Tiger 200LC

1985 ATC 350X
    1985 ATC 200x
    1973 ATC 70 (resto project)
    ATC 70 Full A+ Suspension Mini Tiger
    and many more!!!
    1991 District-6 Open 4 Wheel 4-Stroke Expert Hare Scramble Champ

Blue Line Graphics
    Custom and Reproduction Decals
    http://www.bluelinedecals.com/

--
    Hey guys, thanks very much for helping Pat out so much; He is well deserving of it!!

Good Man!!

NOW he has to make it to TF15 for Louis and Bruce (Blue27) and the others that helped

Blue27 makes great decals guys!! Near anything you want....
    All our government does is distract us while they steal from us, misspend our tax $ and ruin our country

--
    Well its been a long road for Pat, but he is offically living in his house again!!! Today we helped to move the rest of his things from the rental townhome and back into his house. As some know, at Trikefest there was some money raised for Pat. He refused any offers on the forum, so we did it at TF to keep it on the down low,lol. He can not refuse it after it is installed. The money went to purchase some new shelving, better lighting and a workbench. We had My wife and MRSOUNDs wife be as sneaky as woman can be and get him out of the house to buy paper towels holders and stuff while we assembled the items. Pat was surprised and VERY Thankfull to all the members here. (he is currently offline at home until the internet gets hooked back up "sometime in August"). There will be more shelving puchased as things progress, and the parts are cleaned and returned from storage.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3605.JPG   IMG_3598.JPG   IMG_3619.jpg   IMG_3618.JPG   IMG_3615.JPG   IMG_3613.JPG  

IMG_3610.JPG   IMG_3606.JPG   IMG_3604.JPG   IMG_3600.JPG   IMG_3620.JPG  

1985 Tiger 250LC
    1985 Tiger 200LC

1985 ATC 350X
    1985 ATC 200x
    1973 ATC 70 (resto project)
    ATC 70 Full A+ Suspension Mini Tiger
    and many more!!!
    1991 District-6 Open 4 Wheel 4-Stroke Expert Hare Scramble Champ

Blue Line Graphics
    Custom and Reproduction Decals
    http://www.bluelinedecals.com/

robertc is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Congratulations on getting your home back Pat. You have some great friends over there.
    1986 ATC 250R
    1986 ATC 250SX
    1987 Big Red
    1984 ATC 70
    1983 ALT 50

--
    Great job to all involved. Glad you're back home Pat
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Very good news !!! AAA+ guys + gals ~ rock on !

--
    Looks awesome there guys! Glad to see it all coming together.

...and do ya'll a favor and install a couple of these...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2476.JPG 
Views:	30 
Size:	234.5 KB 
ID:	198767

...ceiling mounted fire extinguisher.

[B]
    1973-74 Honda ATC 70 Chrome Custom

Argo (ODG) Taurus 650, Pacesetter WR-PIII, Commuter 380, TE390, Granger, Sasquatch, John Deere AMT 600, Honda 250es & sx

Trikefest Survivor: 2014, 2015, 2016
    Trikefest Alberta: 2017, 2020

Trikefest 2015 A.K.A MUDFEST
    Coolpool: TURN!
    hoosierlogger: I'M TRY'N TO TURN! (Riding his ALT50)

--
    All of you are unbelieveable, Thank you so much. How absolutely humbled I was to say the least. A little teary eyed as well. I can't thank everyone enough. Your kindness and support and generosity is off the charts. There is so much to do to try and get everything back together and everyone has given me a helping hand in one way or another. It's really overwhelming. I'm here at work on the internet since my verizon isn't hooked up yet. I hope to be back on soon. Playing lots of solitaire. And a really special Thanks to the Pa crew for helping me getting things moved and reorganized. The ladies input has been greatfully appreciated as well. I'm not very fashion coordinated and as most of you have known, had 3 wheelers in my living room and parts everywhere, so I've been appreciating all the adult suggestions and advice. Let along how much more quickly all the help has been to getting me better organized. Like the song says, "What a long strange trip it's been". Please feel free to keep an eye on me and give me helpful hints and crap as well if I stray. It's appreciated, believe me. Still a ways to go, but progressing forward in ways that I never really imagined. Thanks again everyone.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame

--
    Wish I could have made it to help this weekend Pat but it just wasnt in the cards. Glad everything is going well though! I need to stop in soon, I have some stuff for you!
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    Vealmonkey did your Tiger 500 survive? I didn't read all this so I thought I would ask.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //