//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: One of our members (Vealmonkey) had a fire!, update MOVED BACK IN!!!

fastatc70 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Sorry to hear about the fire. One of my biggest fears. Hope you get well soon. Good luck! Hope to see you on here soon.
    Trikes:
    1985 ATC 70 mod to 184cc
    1984 ATC70 mod to 124cc
    1983 ATC 70 Xmas restoration

Quads:
    1986 TRX 250R
    2002 TRX 400EX
    2- LT80 for the kids
    1986 LT 50

--
    Amazing Gestures John and Steve. And I know you are absolutely sincere. The guys on scene will have to speak as to how much manpower is actually needed. I know with the scumbag looters. Time was not on their side yesterday,and people were needed. Bruce,Mike,you guys headed back in today? I know of some other memebers headed down asap,if nothing else than to give him a hug. I have had some offers emailed to me of a collection for him. What do you guys think? I do NOT want to upset Pat. But he has to realize how much folks around this place care for him and WANT to help. Wish I could do more,but the guys that can realistically get there are the ones that will have to tell US what is needed. Please post up how WE that can't get there can help.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Headed out shortly to go help the guys. Kinda mad I didn't find out sooner being he's only 30 mins from me but gotta do whatever I can. We're practically brothers since my wife tried to kill poor veal with salt poisoning. He had come over and had dinner with us on one of the first meals my wife had cooked in our first home. Poor guy almost didn't make it out of that meal alive. Lol
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    i dont even know what to say here guys..... i've talked to Pat and like Bruce said, he's pretty upset. the tragedy of loosing your home and belongings is bad enough but when you loose family too its like a knife to the heart..

Blue27,WhtCamaro,Bandito90, and MRSOUND, i really wanna thank all of you guys for heading down. you ALL are amazing! I slept better last night knowing that someone got down there to see him.

Within hrs of finding this out these guys assembled and went down there to lend a hand. thats the kind of people you meet on 3-wheelers.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    Amazing Gestures John and Steve. And I know you are absolutely sincere. The guys on scene will have to speak as to how much manpower is actually needed. I know with the scumbag looters. Time was not on their side yesterday,and people were needed. Bruce,Mike,you guys headed back in today? I know of some other memebers headed down asap,if nothing else than to give him a hug. I have had some offers emailed to me of a collection for him. What do you guys think? I do NOT want to upset Pat. But he has to realize how much folks around this place care for him and WANT to help. Wish I could do more,but the guys that can realistically get there are the ones that will have to tell US what is needed. Please post up how WE that can't get there can help.

at this point i would say no to the collection. he's pretty overwhelmed with what he has to deal with and has specifically stated that he does not want anything sent to him and does not want a collection started.

just keep him in your thoughts and you be helping. give him some time and he will come around.

--
    No problem at all, and I sort of thought that. trouble is, some money has came in without me soliciting it. Everything will work out. A huge thank you to Louis and the entire team today! Take leather gloves guys. And your shower tonight will feel better than ever. Someone give Pat a hug from us all. I'll be quiet now. Stay safe guys.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Pat, I'm so sorry to heat of your losses. My heart goes out to you. If there is anything any of us can do, please don't hesitate to ask. We are all here for you brother. Prayers go out.

--
    Last edited by Mickey Dunlap; 02-04-2014 at 10:53 PM.

--
    Pat so sorry to hear about your loss. I cant imagine what your going thru. I know I'm miles away but if there is anything I can do to help, Please let me know.
    Sincerely,
    Joseph
    * 1978 ATC 90/180 Pauter PJ1 / Springer "Team BAPP" Bike *

* 1980 ATC 110/180 "Danny's Machine Works" 3D Sprint Dune Bike *

* Nicholson 500 Race Bike *

* HPATC Yamaha RD350 "Big Moe" Trike *

--
    I hate to here about this kind of news. Glad to here Pat wasn't hurt. You trikers are a great bunch of people.

--
    This is what NOS plastics look like after a fire. They were on the second floor water and smoke damage. I believe they will clean up but the 350X set has some warping in the front from the heat.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0921.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	184215Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0922.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	1.89 MB 
ID:	184216Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0923.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	1.36 MB 
ID:	184217
    The other set is YTM NOS with a NOS seat.

Name:	IMG_0919.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	2.04 MB 
ID:	184218Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0920.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	1.99 MB 
ID:	184219
    Inside my trailer. Unfortunately we had to stack as much stuff in as we could. Between scavengers taking anything left outside and the restoration folks starting on Monday inside there was no time to Christmas wrap anything. Doesn't look pretty but very little shifted/moved on the 1 1/2 hr ride home.

Name:	IMG_0918.JPG 
Views:	99 
Size:	2.81 MB 
ID:	184220
    90 motor in a old metal cooler

Name:	IMG_0924.JPG 
Views:	89 
Size:	2.96 MB 
ID:	184221
    insanity - Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

My Feedback Thread.....http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-MRSOUND

86 honda big red
    85 250sx
    82 250r
    86 klt 185 black (project)
    86 klt 185 red
    85 klt 160 (Floyd)
    85 klt 110 X2 (projects)
    86 klt 110 X2
    84 klt 200
    84 atc 70
    DUCKSTER!

--
    Sorry for your loss,could even imagine what your going thru. Glad to see the guys help out. I would like to help,is there a collection?
    80' Honda CR80R
    78' Honda XR75
    77' Honda CT-70
    74' Honda CT-70
    75' Yamaha GT80 Enduro
    76' Kawasaki KZ900
    73' Kawasaki H1-500
    76' Kawasaki H1-500
    They always run best before they blow!
    Manuals: http://www.oscarmayer.net/atc/manuals/

--
    Man that sucks. Sorry to here about the kitty.

--
    Just ask Pat, let me know...

--
    Wow, what do you even say? Terribly sorry to see this happen to anyone. Verry sorry for all your losses.
    86 tri z - might be nearly done throwing money at it! (good thing, the hondas are getting jealous!)
    86 250sx - old reliable
    83 atc 70-new project for me and the boy
    another 82 110
    a bunch of golf carts for the wife and kids
    -gone but not forgotten-
    82? 110 - why did i sell it??
    84 225dx - meh, it was a pile

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //