//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: One of our members (Vealmonkey) had a fire!, update MOVED BACK IN!!!

--
    Glad to hear Pat is ok and has some friends like you guys close to physically help him out. Met him at Elmira indoor ice race with Eric and the Tiger. What a great guy man........ sorry for your losses Pat. Times like these are what makes this community and its people more special than most. We are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers..
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

UlsterATCFan is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Sorry to hear this - life has a way of kicking you in the bollocks when you least expect it - all the best from this side of the pond

--
    really sorry to hear all this, i cant imagine what thats got to be like!
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    Holy hell, I am out of town & just found out this last night.
    I'm shocked he didnt call me, I haven't been on here in over a week, this is terrible!
    I've left messages on all 3 lines with no response. Wow.

--
    Wow sorry to hear. I'm always worried about this kind of thing happening

Rob

--
    For all of those try to contact pat, his cell phone burnt up in the fire and he has lost most of the numbers, please PM your number and he can add it to his new phone, once he gets internet access back. Thanks

1985 Tiger 250LC
    1985 Tiger 200LC

1985 ATC 350X
    1985 ATC 200x
    1973 ATC 70 (resto project)
    ATC 70 Full A+ Suspension Mini Tiger
    and many more!!!
    1991 District-6 Open 4 Wheel 4-Stroke Expert Hare Scramble Champ

Blue Line Graphics
    Custom and Reproduction Decals
    http://www.bluelinedecals.com/

--
    Sorry for your loss Pat, even more so for the loss of your little buddy. Time is a great healer, but you'll always remember the time spent with the furry beast. I shudder just looking at the pics and start looking around at to what I have on hand. I'm a little worried now. My ATC stuff is junk compared to what you had but I'll offer what I have if you need anything 90 related, on my dime.
    Trikes
    1970/71 US 90 (Aquarius Blue)
    1970/71 US 90 (Future Project)
    1972/73 US 90 Camo Project (110 Big Bore)
    1972/73 US 90 Green
    1977 ATC 90 w/83 110 motor (Fugly)
    1982 ATC 70
    1983 ATC 70 (Ladybug)
    1973 ATC 70

1965 Marketeer 3 Wheel Golf Cart with 1986 Honda 250 drivetrain

TF 2015

Other
    1983 Honda Z50
    1978 Honda XL75

Feedback http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-coopool
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-coolpool

--
    The Pictures are stunning to say the least, It's truly a eye opener. I'm greatful Pat survived. Very sorry my friend!
    Thank you All the local's for helping out.

Positive vibes heading your way!
    If you have Bought a item from me, Please leave me feedback
    If your buying a item from me check my feedback
    Click on link ~ http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ceaserthethird

--
    Let me thank everyone for the kind thoughts and kind words. Thanks for all the offers, but there are tons of people way worse off than me. And I can't say enough to Bruce, Timmy, Mike, WhtCamaro and Lou for their help over the weekend and for Eric and his wife Wendy and my other great buddy Jason Smay (Jsmay) for coming down Monday. I also apologize for being such a non help, sorry. I've had extremely limited computer time and lost everyones number in my phone in the fire, so trying to get alot of numbers again and I apologize for not being able to contact people. It's been pretty crazy to say the least. I was home and awake when the fire started not asleep. Faulty wiring in the stovetop fan and light and it shorted and fell into a laundry basket I had sitting on my stove top. Only took a few minutes for the house to be completely enveloped in black smoke. I Actually carried the burning laundry basket outside and went back in to put the main fire out with an extinguisher, but it was still hot and smoldering and reflashed. The cat paniced and hid and wouldn't come out so I had to leave her inside. She didn't get burned, but was overcome with smoke inhilation and had to be put down. My only real loss. Everything else was just stuff. Now what is left just has to be dealt with, but I could really care less about it.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    Nicholson 110 (That takes an atc70 tank)
    Ascott 500 head/350x (Project)
    Homebuilt Racer Chromoly Suspension 110 (Ragin Runt)
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame rd350
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame 90

--
    I'm in new temp housing now. Just trying to get started at square one, but words can't describe it. I'm just one person (minus the cat) and can't imagine how it would even effect a family!!! I also need to thank Tim Weaver for letting the guys store things up in his shop. I do hope Tim gets a computer and joins the site cause I can't even begin to tell you all about Tim. Also, it saddens me to say that since Eric and Wendy came down Monday, that Eric probaboy won't be running the Tiger in Elmira this coming weekend on the Hockey Rink. It's hard for me to accept how my misfortune has impacted others. Can't help it. just how I think. Once again, Thanks to everyone. I'm ok for the most part, just it's crazier than you can imagine. I'll be one here sparingly from time to time till everything starts to get "normal" again.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    Nicholson 110 (That takes an atc70 tank)
    Ascott 500 head/350x (Project)
    Homebuilt Racer Chromoly Suspension 110 (Ragin Runt)
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame rd350
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame 90

zeeker1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I found it so painful to read this thread but am thankful you are okay. I too had a total garage fire and had to put down my twenty year old cat and both of those events are devastating. A BIG thank you to the fellas that helped in your time of need..........zeeker

--
    Alright, you must be at work online? I tried to call your cell, but your VM isn't set up yet.I couldn't make it today, one of our guys got fired yesterday & we're short staffed, I sent you a text, did you get it?
    Looking forward to seeing your new digs, & I've got a 19-23"(?) TV with remote you can have if ya need? Lemme know today & I'll throw it in the van tonight & bring it by after work tomorrow.Ya HAVE to have TV if you dont have a computer, yes?
    Also, we have a really cool 3/4 size black female at work that loves people & could use a home, she's a gem & I'd hate to see her still outside once the fleas come around. She'd need a vet visit, which I'd be happy to arrange/pay for, etc. I've got pics, but they're on my phone.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Vealmonkey View Post
    I'm in new temp housing now. Just trying to get started at square one, but words can't describe it. I'm just one person (minus the cat) and can't imagine how it would even effect a family!!! I also need to thank Tim Weaver for letting the guys store things up in his shop. I do hope Tim gets a computer and joins the site cause I can't even begin to tell you all about Tim. Also, it saddens me to say that since Eric and Wendy came down Monday, that Eric probaboy won't be running the Tiger in Elmira this coming weekend on the Hockey Rink. It's hard for me to accept how my misfortune has impacted others. Can't help it. just how I think. Once again, Thanks to everyone. I'm ok for the most part, just it's crazier than you can imagine. I'll be one here sparingly from time to time till everything starts to get "normal" again.

glad to see your post's. sounds like you may be feeling a little better? keep your head up bud, one day at a time and befor e you know it this will all be over. get out, get yourself a new computer, and a new phone! and get a phone you can txt on! take care and i'll be talking to you soon.

briano is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Sorry for your losses, it may not seem like if now but you will bounce back. It hits close to home for me, as my brother lost everything that he owned 4 years ago in a fire. A wild fire went through his location, he got home from work and thought he could smell smoke, five minutes later there was a DNR officer pounding on his door telling him to get out. He had enough time to grab his guns and that's it, he tried to get his boat but the smoke was so thick he had to leave. He got away with the clothes on his back, all but one gun, his dogs and his truck. Everything else was gone, two trucks with minimum insurance, atv's, snowmobiles, boat, all with no coverage. When we were finally allowed to go to the property, it was unreal, not a thing left, you would have never guessed there was a house and garage there. He rebuilt on the same lot and it all works out in the end.

I wish I was closer to come and help out, it's amazing to see people come together in a time of need. I know when my brother had nothing, there were so many people that donated things for him, his girlfriend and their daughter that was 10 days old at the time. He said the worse part is the next day when he had no clean clothes or a tooth brush.

Hang in there, things can only start to go better eventually. I hope it is sooner than later for you.

mart is offline *CERTIFIED* Mad Scientist Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Wow. Very sad to read this post,mate you are always one to comment on our stuff we build over here in Aus and I'm very very sorry to read this.i can't imagine what your going through its great to see the support everyone on here Is giving.
    I know you had some pretty rare stuff especially a set of greenhumans laydown cases mate if they are damaged I will gladly do a set for you at no cost or any custom stuff along the lines of modded cases etc you had shoot me a msg an ill gladly help out.
    Sport for the loss of your cat mate always sucks losing pets
    MARTS 84 300R 86 250R 700r raptor & suspended 250r in 70 frame

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //