//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The year 1910...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBone View Post
    In 100 yrs I predict the earth will not be populated by humans. If so who would want to be alive to see that mess! NOT I! BTW Bill Maher is a jackxxs.
    well, on the other hands if theres no Humans, it might actually be nicer to live on! lol

--
    Not sure if this is a sidetracked, hijacked post but an interesting direction.
    Last hundred...next hundred years?

I just see phones and 'puters in the last year or so is beyond my comprehension and they say it should accelerate exponentially from here on out.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    This is what we waited 100yrs for right here......Odumasscare ! It kinda shows you who his God really is doesn`t it ! Insurance+money=greed,power Obummercare ! This is the best we can do in 2014 ? And you guys wanna talk about leaving this rock ? YOUR TRIPPIN !! Your children and their children are gonna suffer and may not survive because of the MISGUIDED ballsh!t going on in this country and around the world ! There are children still starving on this planet today ! Put that in your pipe and smoke it !!
    False Idols fall hard!
    I dunno... I believe you have the right to believe what you want but to worship one human above all else and to make out like he can do no wrong and everything he does is great and the stuff that isn't great is the other guys fault is just plain crazy!

--
    Who knows? Maybe one day we CAN leave Earth and find another Planet to ruin with our pollution, War, greed, ego... you just cant predict the future!

--
    now, to get back on track.... In the last 100 years, we went from two wheels to three to four. but somehow we did not keep the three wheelers (only a few survived) but we few proud trike owners are trying to keep the remaining ones alive! maybe in the next 100 years, all those who thought three wheels = Death and destruction, yet somehow feel 2 wheels are still safer, will have all perished and because we took the time to preserve what few three wheelers were left, a whole new population (not generation) will bring them back and not be so afraid of them!! I can see it now... "2114" Planet of the Trikes"

--
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    No...........you still got it wrong ! Every time you hear something you don`t like........ you lash out cause your scared . I`m just a little pissed at the people YOU chose to run the most powerful country on earth thats all ! Idols ? I hope you have a planned direction for the next 100yrs for man kind .
    Whoa... Easy there Glamy
    Don't you dare accuse me of voting for Bammy!!!

Had I voted for this SOB or any other Dem. I would not be here right now, I'd be in a hole in the ground in a pine box because I would have jumped off a bridge into traffic after seeing what this administration and their liberal cronies have done, tried to do and are planning to do.

I actually WAS agreeing with you but then I deleted the first part cause I felt it was too political and Religious sounding for this thread... But, By False idols I meant the " Insurance-Money-greed-power-obummercare" you were saying bammy worshipped. They are "False Gods". He worships all that but being false gods, they will fall hard as they always do.

No other President, not even GWB has divided this country as much and as quickly as Obama has. The scandals, the cover ups, the lies the threats, the outright stomping on the Constitution... its the worst thing anyone has ever done to this country. its all fun to joke about the next 100 years but seriously, its hard to believe we will ever see a recovery in our life time, let alone in the next 100 years!

So you see, I was agreeing, It just didn't seem so because I erased the first part of the reply...

--
    yeah we are... the problem is, they say we the people can and have the power to change the government but when? every 4 years? and with so many all ready indoctrinated people out there (as evidenced by Obammy getting re-elected) its almost impossible at times. Our only hope is that he has made the dem party look so bad that a lot of them will be a bit more conservative and NOT vote for Hillary or who ever else runs next. But Im not sure that who ever the GOP put up as their guy is going to do anything differently. Now with the Obummer care money beginning to flow its going to be hard for anyone of these greedy politicians to give that up...lol Keep riding and having fun is all I can say. And when they come for my guns, they'll have to catch up to me on my Trike first! lol

RamsesRibb is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    People take all the advances we've made as granted. There are hundreds of millions of people around the world who still live that way. Our capitalistic ambitious thinking made all of this possible for us now. The so called robber barrens brought us industry. With out that we would be paying taxes and living in India or worse some African backwater where the life expectancy is something like 37
    Previously known as HighFlying101 since 2003
    I changed my email and lost my password

Current: '85 Tri-Z , '83 250r , '86 Tecate, '80 ATC110
    Prior: '85 FTZ ATC350X, '85 Tri-Z, '85 ATC200X w/ Bassani exhaust, '83 Big Red, '81 ATC185S, '79 ATC110

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/tpctrikes/

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    I have chosen not to have children due to my perception of the direction of the human race up to this point.
    Agreed; i choose not to have kids because i feel i cant raise them up to be decent human beings without the world coming down on top of me, for fear of being locked up or having them taken away.

Somewhat related, one of the many situations that keep me thinking straight...

Monday there was a wreck 10 miles from my house that has shocked the whole county. A drunk astronaut was running 100mph on the 4 lane below my house at 2:30 am and hit a guy bringing his two girls from texas. Killed the two girls and injured everyone else. You would think that they would be all over this guy but no, the media lists his accomplishments as an astronaut and pilot, and people are all over facebook saying, "well if they had been wearing their seatbelts they would still be alive, its against the law to not wear a seatbelt" with no mention of the drunk hole that is to blame for 6 injuries and 2 deaths, they actually blame the father of the girls for their death.

Not a world i wish to raise kids in.
    That's the kind of ignorance i cant deal with.
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    I have 2 kids and another on the way. I think at some point land will be the new currency, so we're discussing buying some more acreage now to have when we need it. The tricky part of settling down is the logistics. I'm of the belief that the Gov is well aware that our growing population is unsustainable. Knowing how "honest and caring" they are, I'd bet money that they are planning to reduce the population of the world by staging a natural disaster, disease, or "terrorist" attack. They have been detonating nukes underground since WW2 and I'm sure they have no shortage of "doomsday" weapons that can cause earthquakes, tornadoes, etc. They won't start this until they have raped the planet and it's people of everything, so we have a little time. We're shopping for elevation, soil quality, and distance from nuclear/chemical plants. The plan is to be self-sufficient enough that, if there's a plague or something, we can survive off the land isolated from human contact. I know I'm always blabbing about this stuff, but I'd rather be the 15th kid in line for a bath than a statistic lying in a mass burial site outside the FEMA camp.
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    Or the Stanford swimmer who only got 6 months for raping an unconscious girl behind a dumpster. I'm sure the girl's Dad would receive a longer sentence for kicking his ass. We wouldn't want to ruin his swimming career, right? He might be an astronaut some day...
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Caminofeld View Post
    I have 2 kids and another on the way. I think at some point land will be the new currency, so we're discussing buying some more acreage now to have when we need it. The tricky part of settling down is the logistics. I'm of the belief that the Gov is well aware that our growing population is unsustainable. Knowing how "honest and caring" they are, I'd bet money that they are planning to reduce the population of the world by staging a natural disaster, disease, or "terrorist" attack. They have been detonating nukes underground since WW2 and I'm sure they have no shortage of "doomsday" weapons that can cause earthquakes, tornadoes, etc. They won't start this until they have raped the planet and it's people of everything, so we have a little time. We're shopping for elevation, soil quality, and distance from nuclear/chemical plants. The plan is to be self-sufficient enough that, if there's a plague or something, we can survive off the land isolated from human contact. I know I'm always blabbing about this stuff, but I'd rather be the 15th kid in line for a bath than a statistic lying in a mass burial site outside the FEMA camp.
    There is still room enough left in this country that the people that truly desire to have a life independent of anyone else, can do so.

IMO, buying guns, land, and precious metals are the smartest thing you can do these days. In many ways the problems this country faces can be solved by those 3 things alone.

Our problems arise from the fantasy world we live in.
    Just think if everyone owned sizeable pieces of land in rural areas, and bartered with silver. Everyone would be too preoccupied with their own land and trades to be concerned with everyone else.

Imagine if everyone started trading personally purchased silver for goods and services amongst their peers? That green paper stuff would become worthless, and in the pockets of the bigwigs. Meanwhile, the entire system collapses. If companies were smart, they would start accepting silver and break ties with the government's money.

Instead our culture is coerced into buying all these attractive shiny things, and in so, keeping up with the Jones's, and living in excess, handing over hard earned money that isn't worth anything to anyone outside of the US, and with it, the power to change anything.

Boy i do live in quite the fantasy world
    Suicide Hill Survivor

The rides:
    1981 ATC110
    1982 ATC185
    1983 ATC185s
    1984 ATC200es
    1985 ATC200x

When the going gets tough, the tough get sideways

--
    Quote Originally Posted by 83ATC185 View Post
    Agreed; i choose not to have kids because i feel i cant raise them up to be decent human beings without the world coming down on top of me, for fear of being locked up or having them taken away.

Somewhat related, one of the many situations that keep me thinking straight...

Monday there was a wreck 10 miles from my house that has shocked the whole county. A drunk astronaut was running 100mph on the 4 lane below my house at 2:30 am and hit a guy bringing his two girls from texas. Killed the two girls and injured everyone else. You would think that they would be all over this guy but no, the media lists his accomplishments as an astronaut and pilot, and people are all over facebook saying, "well if they had been wearing their seatbelts they would still be alive, its against the law to not wear a seatbelt" with no mention of the drunk hole that is to blame for 6 injuries and 2 deaths, they actually blame the father of the girls for their death.

I was driving through Bham when all that was going on, I drove all night that night with my family to get to Tenn. That is a shame. The truth is that no one can make anyone do something that they don't want to do. People allow talking heads to influence there opinions to much. No one focuses on facts anymore. Just what some Facebook queer tells them what happend.

As far as having kids, it's not something to rush into. Raising them in a good home is what is important. I have 4 daughters from ages 9mos - 15yr. I would never advise against having kids as long as you are up to the task. Responsible adults raise responsible kids.
    "Roll on 3"

RIP Ol' Deuce

"Long Live the ATC"
    Building: ATCr125x
    Riding: ATC200sx
    "I am not a mechanic, mechanics get paid for this. I do it because I enjoy it."

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //