//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Unadilla?

--

Unadilla?

I heard there might be a three wheeler race at Unadilla july 11-13...Is this a rumor or can anyone confirm?

--
    It is true. There is a 3 wheeler class. Raffa is working out the details as we speak.
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    BIG BOY Track for sure!

--
    ^^^^that is for sure!! Watched the vids of the big boys.......my word that is a monster track!!
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Just what I need, a trip to the hospital the day before my birthday

--
    Good deal...yea my buddy got a message on his facebook from trikeracing.com....was checking if it was true and im happy to hear it is!! I live like 20mins down the road hell ill ride my trike there!

--
    Dream track 1st time for three wheelers, no? If your considering a week vacation of racing. Astabula is the next weekend MX to TT. Two very historic tracks with a national forest to ride in PA inbetween. Big jumps,massive drop offs great soil should be mild weather.

--
    I have a 6 pack of beer waiting for the first feller to clear the sky jump on a trike at Unadilla! .....ipod at the rdy!

--
    WOW - If you make it Budweiser I may have to put my BIG Boy Pants on & roll the dice. LOL - I've only seen that sky-jump in video's on the computer but it looks really LARGE!

--
    Yep its big and hell ill give you a case of bud to clear the skyjump and you don't even have to land it...ill drag you off the track make sure your organs are functioning then we can pound the beers and enjoy the day!

Poco Loco is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I want to do this track in a bad way. I think it looks like nasty fun. Heuvos Grandes required. This will let the brave riders shine. Go big or go slow.
    Shart Guard .......Use it !

Pink Powerwheels Barbie trike

Wamo Big Wheel with a solid trikecycle front tire

Mini bike 3hp Briggs and Stratton with cambells soup can exhaust

Schwinn stingray with coaster brakes

1985 Crash and Burn champ

1st place National Endo Championship

Surprise AZ. In the garage working on trikes.
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    I have a 6 pack of beer waiting for the first feller to clear the sky jump on a trike at Unadilla! .....ipod at the rdy!

Did you ever get Jason Hall a six pack of beer since his son Jacob cleared the jump, and he is not old enough to drink!!

This past weekend he and Tanner Pies both cleared it during practice and during the race Tanner did a no footer. These men (not boys) are tremendously talented and very brave!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13770242_10153673956035965_3500337545050716685_n.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	107.0 KB 
ID:	233466  
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 07-18-2016 at 07:22 PM.

--
    Crazy. Go big or go home. So I didn't even go.
    nstyle73

"When in doubt, wind it out"

Feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-nstyle73

--
    So this coming yr there still gonna be racing trikes at unadilla. I cannot find a schedule for it on the internet.guess I'm just gonna have to call,in less one of you kind folks knon

--
    As far as I know, yes. They haven't released the schedule yet but it will be the weekend before Pine Lake. Keep your eyes on the Unadilla website, it should be up soon. It's my favorite race of the year, hope you can make it
    Looking for a Bassani silencer for a 2nd gen tecate, the style with the movable mount. 1st gen will work

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //