//ArrowChat Code

Thread: fork tube and triple clamp size charts

--

fork tube and triple clamp size charts

I found this today while looking for info on different sizes of different front forks.
    It may be posted already, but it may not. so it may be helpful

here's the Tube sizes... its the OD of the tube, wish it had length and axle OD as well...
    http://www.ohiocaferacers.com/OCRTubeSizes.pdf

and the clamp sizes
    http://www.ohiocaferacers.com/OCRStemSizes.pdf

Im fuzzy on these clamp sizes as to what they mean...

--
    The clamp sizes chart shows the bearing sizes for the upper and lower steering stem bearings.

It's too bad the ATC's didn't make the fork tube size list.

For reference, 85-86 350x is 35mm (sorry, only it's the only one I know for sure).
    - Frank

1984 200ES Big Red
    1985 350X (x2)
    1986 350X
    1986 250SX
    1984 Auto-X
    1984 ATC70
    1985 ATC70

--
    forks are normaly .05mm smaller then they say. What sizes or models do you need information for. I can raddle off a bunch off the top of my head.

--
    I was just looking for something that would fit my triple clamps on the YTM 225 DXN I believe the tubes ar 30mm and the clamp is 31MM not sure how true it is, I just saw them posted in ads for them on ebay. But who knows if the sellers can read a ruler... lol Id like to find a bit longer forks that will fit right in so I wont need a new triple clamp... but then theres always axle hole size to deal with too.

--
    yeah its all bikes, no trikes at all but its a good list incase someone wants a specific MM fork tube. I just wish it also showed length.

--
    it would be nice to have some sort of list here on what size things are for different trikes. Like rims... bolt patterns, sizes, off set... front ends, shocks... rear ends... all that stuff.

--
    I believe they are all the same because my atc70 78 has the same diameter tubes.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //