//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Banners Now available at the 3WW Store !

--
    HONDA 250SX banners NOW available at 3WW store......Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HONDA 250 SX BANNER medium jpeg.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	2.27 MB 
ID:	185794.......click on image for LARGER view

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yameeha225dx View Post
    hey colton,....i'm gonna offer the set that i made for my own DX.....gonna do these in a couple of different colors...........i wanted to do something other than factory style graphics........heres a a couple of pics of my bike to give you an idea................................Attachment 185625Attachment 185626Attachment 185627

WOW that looks amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    Yea, looked like a monkey ******* a football. LMAO
    Howdy

Currently Own-

84 250R My Baby/Project
    83 Yamaha 225dx
    79 Honda Twinstar - Big Ole Turd

Heres My Feedback Page
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...for-ColtonGG33

--
    They look great. Just one question; why are they cheaper on ebay than in the store? I realize shipping is included in the store price. Just curious.
    nstyle73

"When in doubt, wind it out"

Feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-nstyle73

--
    The banners are 49.99 on eBay plus 15.10 shipping. 49.99+15.10 is $65.09, so actually they are cheaper here. I do believe there are also fees involved with selling in the shop, so Dave likely makes less on his products here, and he offers personalization for 3WW members ONLY on many of the items as well.

I will buy here so I can support the site and its members!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by nstyle73 View Post
    They look great. Just one question; why are they cheaper on ebay than in the store? I realize shipping is included in the store price. Just curious.
    .........unfortunately the 3ww store wont do calculated shipping, but DOHC is correct., most banners of this size can cost 12-17.00 to ship, i'm located in NY, and MOST banners ship to the mid west to west coast,....so i'm just trying to cover myself here in the store,......and 3ww also takes a percentage of the ENTIRE sale INCLUDING the shipping...(not by they're choice, theres just no way around it).....billy says this may change in the future as the store grows........i recently had someone from 3ww purchase one(from canada), then cancel because shipping was too high (i dont blame him-$31.00).........but unfortunately, i'm at the mercy of the USPS, and the rates are CRAZY !........also, i sell these at a discounted price, in the hopes that many would be interested, ...typically, i sell banners of this type and size locally, here in NY, for up to 100.00............also, DOHC is correct, any fees taken from sellers here go to keeping this site up and running.....thats a GOOD thing ...(GREAT SITE), but if i see shipping costs become a problem, i'll pull out and sell strictly on ebay(i'm a top rated seller and have a store there), but i would MUCH rather give my money to 3WW than ebay !..i'm an ATC enthusiast also, and can appreciate all the work that goes into keeping this place up and running for everyone (THANX BILLY !)...................oh, and i just wanted to say THANX to ALL for the positive comments and feedback !,..........it's REALLY appreciated !

--
    I was just curious, not dissing you at all as they are very nice, just the ebay auction I saw had the shipping listed at $10.XX. Anyway, good work.
    nstyle73

"When in doubt, wind it out"

Feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-nstyle73

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    There are some serious changes in store for the store and the site - not anytime soon, but I would say within the next year, maybe less, the 3WW Shop will function more like I originally intended and planned and not quite so much the cluster that it is now. I realize the shipping and invoicing is a pain in the ass, so those are definitely things I'm conscious of. I had a pretty good idea that in concept it would work (Members list their own products, 3ww be the store front in essence) when I started but its proven itself now. It just needs tweaked.

Just please understand, I work a full time job as an independent contractor doing anywhere from 60-80 hours per week normally, and I'm no programmer by any stretch, but I work and finagle things to the best of my ability with the parameters I have to work with.

mrtwidster1 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Thanks for all you do!
    I always wondered how to spell "FINAGLE".

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    There are some serious changes in store for the store and the site - not anytime soon, but I would say within the next year, maybe less, the 3WW Shop will function more like I originally intended and planned and not quite so much the cluster that it is now. I realize the shipping and invoicing is a pain in the ass, so those are definitely things I'm conscious of. I had a pretty good idea that in concept it would work (Members list their own products, 3ww be the store front in essence) when I started but its proven itself now. It just needs tweaked.

Just please understand, I work a full time job as an independent contractor doing anywhere from 60-80 hours per week normally, and I'm no programmer by any stretch, but I work and finagle things to the best of my ability with the parameters I have to work with.
    i think you did a great job billy !,.......i can appreciate the amount of work that goes into these websites and stores,.......i've been working on my website for 2 YEARS ,....and its still FAR from being right !.....its ALOT of work maintaining a website.,......i think what your doing here is a great thing,.......and i'm SURE you will work out any little kinks to smooth it out ,..........i think the whole concept of the 3WW store is a GREAT IDEA,and will continue to GROW !.................THANX for all your hard work & giving us all a REALLY COOL place to hang out !........

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //