//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Honda line tachometer, canister repair.

--

Jig/lathe combo worked !

I had a struggle getting the lip on bezel to start rolling over so I switched to a small roller bearing like the fella used in that video I posted up earlier. I admit I was way over cautious but gradually increased pressure and once lip started to roll over and repositioning tool a couple of times,,, well I am very happy with the results.
    Little bit of wiring repair to the light wires (bulb was burnt out,,, not sure why wires got hacked on???) + paint touch up on bezel and this project will be heading back to its owner.

john
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg   3.jpg   4.jpg   5.jpg   6.jpg  

Last edited by jeswinehart; 03-26-2016 at 08:16 PM.

--

The Mrs. pointed out

that I never did show her work on this project. The tall rubber gourmets she now makes by using the loaner one for a mold. Perfect replacements ! She also makes the other 2 short ones used on tach + speedo mounts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg   2.jpg  

--
    Wow John that turned out nice. I dig the roller crimper device too.

You two do nice stuff. Definitely a credit to the scene. I'd love to have your skill set, sir

Sent from my Z998 using Tapatalk

--

thanks chop.

It still works,,,, !
    I tested it out on my 300EX trike with the help of the Mrs.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160329_185445.jpg   20160329_185453.jpg  

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //