//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Listening To?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by czac View Post
    Nice!!!

Was listening to my fave band of all on the ride into work today, Those Mad Men from Boston Ma. The Mighty Mighty Bosstones!! I got almost every song on my ipod as one long play list. gotta love the Bosstones... Hardest working Ska-Core band out there and maybe the oldest! lol
    Bosstones. wow. not my favorite band, but certainly one of the best small-venue live shows i've EVER seen. back in 1990-91ish. super high energy, loud, and loaded with smoke-shows in little plaid skirts and nose rings. i was an idiot in all black with a shaved head. i was listening to lots of hardcore back then. not a ton of chicks at a Tree/ChevyS10 show. live and learn i guess. i've been listening to a ton of Primus lately. not sure what resurrected it, but the sailing the seas of cheese album is phenomenal from beginning to end.
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!!!!!

TRIKES:
    86 250r
    85 250sx
    86 250sx
    84 Yamaha 225DX - Bruins Trike
    85 Yama 225DX - The Rental!
    150cc Piranha powered 70
    110cc Lifan 70
    82 70
    83 ALT 50 Trail Buddy
    88 Yamaha BW 80
    84 z50

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    Bosstones. wow. not my favorite band, but certainly one of the best small-venue live shows i've EVER seen. back in 1990-91ish. super high energy, loud, and loaded with smoke-shows in little plaid skirts and nose rings. i was an idiot in all black with a shaved head. i was listening to lots of hardcore back then. not a ton of chicks at a Tree/ChevyS10 show. live and learn i guess. i've been listening to a ton of Primus lately. not sure what resurrected it, but the sailing the seas of cheese album is phenomenal from beginning to end.
    yeah I hear ya, back in the day I had a Mohawk that turned into a shaved skull, listening to bands like Warzone, murphy's Law, Agnostic Front... and was also into all the standard Punk stuff as well. Lots of Hardcore and even Straightedge... One of my all time fave bands from Back then is still Minor Threat... I bounced from Punk to hardcore to Straight edge to Ska... Mostly Ska now though. Right now im into a lot of the older stuff from the 60's -70s Jamaican stuff before they all went reggae.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by redsox View Post
    Here here! Prunus is the shizzzz. I've seen Primus about 5 times and almost every other one of Les' bands.
    82 250r
    83 Big Red
    85 Auto-x
    If you've done business with me please leave me feedback
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ght=Bren_downe

--
    les = awesome bassist! id like to watch him and flea of the RHCP jam together!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by slashfan7964 View Post
    You lucky Sob. I'm am like Maidens biggest fan. I have everything from demos to b sides and lesser known solo albums by their members etc. Bruce is a god. I am naming my kid after Adrian. Niko is an octopus on the drums. Dave's got a such a smooth playing style, Janick is just plain aggressive and Steve? Holy hell can he play bass. Like whoa.
    I got a bunch of cool maiden stuff, i posted some of it on the one iron maiden thread. Maybe its like the best maiden song or something. Probably the most expensive is all of Niko's signature drum stuff i got for my kit. The ride cymbal is $500 alone. I wish i would of known there was a signature drum kit all done up in Eddie. A little out of my budget though.

--
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YSpc7CrVrK4

What happens when you put a amazing signer and a legendary guitar player together!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Howdy View Post
    Yea, looked like a monkey ******* a football. LMAO
    Howdy

Currently Own-

84 250R My Baby/Project
    83 Yamaha 225dx
    79 Honda Twinstar - Big Ole Turd

Heres My Feedback Page
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...for-ColtonGG33

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostv2 View Post
    I got a bunch of cool maiden stuff, i posted some of it on the one iron maiden thread. Maybe its like the best maiden song or something. Probably the most expensive is all of Niko's signature drum stuff i got for my kit. The ride cymbal is $500 alone. I wish i would of known there was a signature drum kit all done up in Eddie. A little out of my budget though.
    Awesome man. I hav a flag and some posters and a lot of old cassettes. I've got te cover for Fear of the Dark tattooed on my left arm.

--
    One thing you can say about Slash... He certainly has his own sound and he has stayed true to it for decades.

Rock on Slash! \m/

You guys here the new FFDP cover of House of the Rising Sun yet? They knocked that one out of the park!
    Last edited by RIDE-RED 250r; 02-11-2014 at 09:24 PM.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Quote Originally Posted by RIDE-RED 250r View Post
    One thing you can say about Slash... He certainly has his own sound and he has stayed true to it for decades.

Rock on Slash! \m/

You guys here the new FFDP cover of House of the Rising Sun yet? They knocked that one out of the park!
    Their cover of Bad Company was awesome too.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostv2 View Post
    Their cover of Bad Company was awesome too.
    Probably one of my favorite FFDP songs honestly.

--
    I'm 41 and I still love metal!

Right now it's Fear factory greatest hits.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w47F-B13A9w

--
    I think we need some Styx here too.

--
    Just for the record, Jaco Pastorus playing portrait of tracy, all harmonics and
    "if I only had a brain" the perfect balance like jimi plays the star spangled banner, only on bass.

--
    Jaco was the self proclaimed "best bassist of all time" and he probably wasn't far off.
    Although victor wooton playing amazing grace is nothing short of awe-inspiring.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEyEu-hS0fA
    82 250r
    83 Big Red
    85 Auto-x
    If you've done business with me please leave me feedback
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ght=Bren_downe

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren_downe View Post
    Jaco was the self proclaimed "best bassist of all time" and he probably wasn't far off.
    Although victor wooton playing amazing grace is nothing short of awe-inspiring.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pEyEu-hS0fA

Thanks, That's what I need.
    Got a new fretless but I'm on dialup and reserve power.

Pointless storm.... 3 or 4 hrs of max trike slide fun and 4 days with ice roads. Too bad we can't ride on the roads.

Hey, ever seen that "11 year old plays bass"? on youtube
    Wish I knew more, all I can say is it looks like a city park in some tropical area.
    Last edited by tri again; 02-13-2014 at 04:48 AM.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //