//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Listening To?

--

--

--
    Was just listening to (Bad boys bad boys whacha gunna do, whacha gunna do when they come for you.) lol.
    Current Bike:
    1985 Honda 350X

Bikes owned:
    1984 Honda 200X
    1982 Honda 250R
    1985 Honda 350X x3
    1985 Honda 250R x2
    1985 Honda 500X

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren_downe View Post
    Jaco was the self proclaimed "best bassist of all time" and he probably wasn't far off.
    Although victor wooton playing amazing grace is nothing short of awe-inspiring.
    Wooten has more technical ability and versatility, but Jaco had the soul and ingenuity. All of Weather Report's bassists were amazing though...Vitous, Johnson, etc...

Nice to hear I'm not the only one on here who likes to slappa da bass!
    Ragin' full on...

--
    Ragin' full on...

--
    bunch of random stuff on my pandora stations. but here are the stations playing what i like

Florida Georgia Line
    STS9
    Baauer ( mostly just for working out to )
    A Skylit Drive
    Miinus the Bear
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    On shuffle:

Hank 3
    Ray Wylie Hubbard
    Chris knight
    Steve Earle
    Levon Helm
    Tesla
    ryan bingham

--
    Levon Helm!!! Grand daddy of jammin

I listen to him at least once a day, any era from the hawks to his later solo career and everything in between. Lots of blues, folk, americana, classic rock. I range from stuff like that and Dr. John, Dylan, The Dead, to Van Halen and Led Zeppelin type stuff all the way to Slayer and Pantera, rounding it out with NAS and Wu-Tang Clan.

Almost everything but top 40 and radio country. I bounce all over the spectrum, my vinyl, CD and digital music collection is all greatly different. A few overlapping artists but only because I like getting newer metal bands albums on vinyl. My original megadeth and metallica pressings are the nicest though.

The Tool AEnima album I have is the coolest one. Both sides of both records have images printed quite intricately.

And to add what I'm listening to....

Last edited by M.Pargiello; 05-04-2014 at 01:04 AM.

1984 ATC 200XR
    1984 ATC 300R
    1983 ATC 88

Feedback for Mike Pargiello

--
    We have the EXACT same tastes and distastes in music, Mr. Pargiello...I cant stand Pop/new country either but I listen to everything from Bluegrass to rap to metal to rockabilly, ska, punk, hair bands, classic rock and eveeything in between.

--
    You and I share quite a bit of musical taste as well, Ironchop. Lately I've been listening to John Prine, and the Flying Burrito Brothers. Just discovered both of them!
    1985 Tri-Z 250
    1985 ATC250R

poolieZerUK is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Been listening to these a bit at work on Teamrock Radio London DAB station
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfLH06Y94yU
    Yanick Gers went to the same secondary school as me and is sometimes seen around and about in the area, he lives well used to as far as I know in a village not far from here

--
    Quote Originally Posted by YTZ drew View Post
    You and I share quite a bit of musical taste as well, Ironchop. Lately I've been listening to John Prine, and the Flying Burrito Brothers. Just discovered both of them!
    Love Prine...I dig FBB alot too. Prine recorded a song with Chris Knight (from Slaughters, KY NOT the brady bunch actor/singer of same name)....its called Little Victories on the album of same name. Im really into Americana lately thanks to having Pandora at work. Ive discovered a bunch of new stuff from folks Ive never heard of. Im diggin robert earl keen this very minute.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by M.Pargiello View Post
    Levon Helm!!! Grand daddy of jammin
    Have you ever heard of Umphries McGee? They're a newer jam band that throws quite a bit of prog influence in with some classic roots.
    Ragin' full on...

--
    A little taste of them live...

Ragin' full on...

--

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //