//ArrowChat Code

Thread: 2014 Ohio/PA area 3 wheeler Racing Schedule. All events.

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --

2014 Ohio/PA area 3 wheeler Racing Schedule. All events.

Courtesy of the OTC Racing forum.
    Any questions can be directed to Tim SR via email.
    More details here.
    http://otc.myfastforum.org/2014_Race...about1235.html

Jan 11 – Summit Indoors (CRA)
    Feb 8 – Earlywine (BBS)
    Feb 22 – Summit Indoors (CRA)
    March 9 – Lightning HS (CRA)
    April 12 – Breezewood MX – (BBS)
    May 18 – TV Land MX (CRA)
    May 26 – Smith Rd (BBS)
    June 7-8 – Pine Lake TT (NEEDT)
    July 1 – Harrison County Fair MX (CRA) and free mini MX exhibition
    July 4 – Smith Rd
    July 18-20 – ATVA EDT Nationals at Pine Lake
    August 2 – (CRA) Triathlon MX and FT
    August 3 – (CRA) Triathlon HS
    August 24 – Pine Lake HS (CRA)
    Sept 1 – Smith Rd
    Sept 14 – Amherst (CRA)
    Oct 5 – Lightning (CRA)
    Nov 28 – GT Thunder Black Friday HS

Sunset Ramblers MX/FT Weekend - To Be Announced

--
    Well that sucks. I'll be out of town for one of the races I wanted to go to... pine lake TT. I'll be in detroit that weekend june 7-8
    The only problem I see at the nationals @ pine lake is that I will have to run with people that have much more power than me. 23 HP 200x vs 35-40+ HP R's and daddy X's
    Last edited by rg97; 02-19-2014 at 06:17 PM.
    1983 212x "Mickey Dunlap" Powroll TT Trike -Blue frame, Supertrapp (looking for a Powroll DD), WEB Stage II cam, Powroll 6mm stroker, Wiseco 10.25:1 piston stock bore, ported, polished, +2 Swinger,White low-pros and 250R front fender, BAPP rear shock, Powroll Decals, NOS Carlisle R/A's

Gone:
    '83 185s, '86 200x, '70's Full Suspension Hi-Performance ATC RD400,

--
    The June and July Pine Lake TT races will be a lot of the same people and the same machines. Being underpowered really isn't an issue if you are a skilled rider.
    Example: Fast Freddy rode a 200X to a top 3 finish in B class last year. He beat a lot of modified TriZ's and 250R's (one of which was me).

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc300r View Post
    I think Mac Moore won B class on a 200x. Someone posted Macs setup on .org but .org is down for some reason.
    Incorrect, sir. Mac won A class. Technically, I think the class was called Vintage Expert. Either way, he smoked the fast guys with that lil 200. But that was my point. It's not the trike, it's the rider!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by keister View Post
    Incorrect, sir. Mac won A class. Technically, I think the class was called Vintage Expert. Either way, he smoked the fast guys with that lil 200. But that was my point. It's not the trike, it's the rider!
    Him and TC has stuff in the works for this year. Thats all i'm allowed to say.
    JASON LISKEY

1985 atc 250r ---- finsh line axle,.fmf exhaust and rictor privateer silencer, prm grab bar.
    2008 KTM 525xc quad ----- HMF exhaust, HRE chromoly stem,
    86 trx 250r --- with after market chromoly frame and everything else done to it
    01 400ex --- with 86 trx 250r motor
    87 250x + 93 300ex both 350x powered
    2 = 86 atc 350x's
    86 atc 250r
    83 atc 185s --- from retired guy not ridden since 87
    Bandito framed 110 with 85 motor and yellow us90 fenders + tank

--
    TC? Who's that?
    1983 212x "Mickey Dunlap" Powroll TT Trike -Blue frame, Supertrapp (looking for a Powroll DD), WEB Stage II cam, Powroll 6mm stroker, Wiseco 10.25:1 piston stock bore, ported, polished, +2 Swinger,White low-pros and 250R front fender, BAPP rear shock, Powroll Decals, NOS Carlisle R/A's

Gone:
    '83 185s, '86 200x, '70's Full Suspension Hi-Performance ATC RD400,

Mosh is offline I'm the one with all the 2 stroke around here! The day begins with 3WW
    --
    In case anyone is wondering what the CRA and BBS next to an event means.

CRA= Competition Riders of America points sponsored series race. At the end of the year, there is a banquet where the top points leaders are rewarded with prizes.
    Any CRA event you attend requires a CRA sanctioning card that can be purchased at any of the CRA races or online at the CRA website.
    I posted results from the 2013 points series further down in this race forum.

BBS= Battle Between the states series.
    This is a "in house OTC points event" basically for fun or bragging rights that incorporates races in nearby states with both traveling and hometown participants. Points are added up for the different venues by participation amounts, and race finish order then tallied for a "Winner" of the regional races.

More info can be found at the OTC forum.

--
    Looking forward to making as many of these races as possible this year and there is alot of new members in the PA group TRUPA that are wanting to try the race scene out. If anyone out there is thinking about doing it and worried about being outpowered or out skilled, there is a class for everyone and you will not regret it. Come and join the fun with the rest of us.
    Just sit back and chillaxx

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //