//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Trike Circus @ Bundy Hill 5/31/2014, Jerome Michigan

--
    major announcement
    $250 cash payout to the winner of the open Drag class!!!
    I am personally offering up this cash and don't be surprised if I find a way to make the pot grow for this one!!!

--
    Dog gone.... I won't be able to make it this year Rich... Son has Soccer AND Basketball that Saturday ...

Have fun!
    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

The Good:
    1985 1/2 Tri-Z - Daily Rider - Pretty much stock ( wink )
    1985 1/2 Tri-Z - Custom Black & Gold, Top mount plastic tank, custom 3D printed airbox, Banshee shock
    1985 Tri-Z - Rider restore in process

The Bad:
    1988 TRX250R with 86 ATC 250R Motor and Swinger - Screamer!

The Ugly:
    1993-ish Banshee / 2003 Motor by VSR in Belding, MI - Duner Fun!!
    2000-ish Banshee / Motor by RDZ Racing in Fowlerville, MI - Another Duner!

--
    major announcement #2

We have added a cash payout for the King Of The Hill!! That right! More cash prizes at the Trike Circus!! How much is the payout? We don't know yet but it will be a substantial amount!

--
    King Of The Hill pay out bracket will be..$100

I discussed our race plans with Tapper, who is in charge of the Drag Racing at Trike Circus and we decided that for the King of the hill and the Open drag class we will have 2 Brackets. Each rider and each bike may only race in one bracket. There will be a bracket for Trophy awards and one that pays. Trophies will be for 1st place thru 3rd. For the cash pay out bracket there will only be 1 winner and he takes home everything! So this should make for some tough decisions for some of you. Remember each person and each Trike can only race in one bracket.

Any questions? Tapper will be posting more info soon, but basically it's gonna be much like our past events.

ctk is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    I'm bring ketchup mustard relish and onions and a table prize. I have a go pro hero 3 black also
    Chris

--
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	324982_2200691691776_270599039_o.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	324.0 KB 
ID:	193872Click image for larger version. 

Name:	85 kxt 250.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	165.3 KB 
ID:	193873
    can i run the stinger on my pipe or do i have to run the silencer. last time i was there bundy hill wouldn't let us run the stingers up the hill they said you could hear the kxt and the 81 fooler all the way back in town lol ?

--
    No need in annoying the neighbors. So I'd say silencer is a must have item.

--
    cash is nice but a trophy last for ever . so im going to zip tie my hole trike together to make it lighter so i have a chance at a trophy

--
    I have never made a flyer for this event. Kind of silly not to. I'll see if my son can make something up for me on the computer because I don't even know how to lol, but here are some basics...
    Park opens at 8am we will be set up in the camping area because some of us will be camping at Bundy Hill.We will have a info booth set up for T shirt sales and Race registrations, and general info. Info booth is located at the trailer with all the flags, banners, and checkerboard awning.
    Group picture at noon sharp with everyone meeting at the base of the pea gravel hill climb.
    After group pictures we will head to the camp area for potluck lunch and some door raffles. Race registration will be closed at 12:30.
    1:30 we will be at the base of the hill climb to begin racing.
    3:00 Drag racing begins (as long as hill climb is complete).
    5pm awards presentation/closing ceremony. During morning before noon will be a scavenger hunt. We will have some items hidden through out the park that can be returned to info booth for a prize. We will also be having 50/50 raffles and door prize raffles. If you can bring a surprise to be placed on the raffle table it would be appreciated. It doesn't have to be new. Great prizes are things related to our sport...used parts, riding gear, tools, stickers etc. also please enjoy lunch with us even if you cannot donate to the food table . Donations to the food table may be taken to the info booth. That's basically it. I'm sure I'm missing something so fire away with any questions.

--
    1 week to go!! Sound off!! Who the heck is coming to the circus?
    I'll be there plus my wife and kids

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchmud View Post
    1 week to go!! Sound off!! Who the heck is coming to the circus?
    I'll be there plus my wife and kids
    Nick and I will be there. We plan on camping.

Matt
    Last edited by Matt O.; 06-03-2014 at 03:57 PM.

--
    im in +1 here is the thing tho i need a new clutch and cable for the 85kxt the 86 is good to go. so that being said i have to order it tomorrow to get it in time. so witch 1 should i go with ? DP,Barnett,Ebc,KG clutch factory,VESRAH?
    84 kxt hulk dune bike
    84 kxt 500 coming soon
    85 kxt hulk #2 drag bike
    86 kxt trail bike for
    99 kx 250

--
    I'll be heading up Friday to prep the drag strip and staying until Sunday. As far as clutches go... I've always heard good things about Barnett.

--
    We are planning on a late Friday night arrival, it can't get here soon enough!
    I guess there is no questions about the money round, so this should be easy, lol. The head clown and I have been talking and came up with some pretty good ideas (we think) to try and keep things as fair as we can, so here is the ruff draft of the rules.
    1. Must be on three wheels to race
    2. must sign up before 12:30 pm on sat.
    3. you must be present at the drivers meeting on the track, at that time your name will be called and you will pick a number from a hat, no number no race. The sheet will be filled out before hand, so we will have no idea who will race against who.
    4. you can only run in one class, either for the trophy or for the cash, the choice is yours (this might change depending on the amount of racers we have)
    5. signal round knock out for the trophy class
    6. double round knock out for the money class. Pretty much the same way as trikefest is run, we will run everyone until there is only one winner (A), he/she will have a break, we will then run everyone that has a loss (B). The final round the winner from A will race the winner of B, but A has to loose twice, so B has their hands full
    7.If the race is to close to call, you will be asked to run again
    8. if a red light is called, sorry you lost
    9. complain about #8, you are disqualified, just remember, this is just for fun (with a bit of money on the line, lol), we are not getting paid and are only human, we will be as fair as we can possibly be.
    10. What the head clown says goes, he has the final word
    11. rules may be changed, depending on turn out, weather conditions and time
    12. have fun, don't be nervous, I've stood my trike up on the line a couple of times and so has a lot of other riders, we are an awesome community and just want everyone to have a great day!

unfortunately, we don't have enough time to run different classes, so if you have a 200cc, you might be going up against a 250r or bigger cc trike, but anything can happen on the line.
    Any question fire away.....
    Last edited by tapper190; 05-25-2014 at 05:31 AM.
    R.I.P. Sandpuppie, you are greatly missed!
    May you rest in peace Jeswinehart, deeply missed, never forgotten....
    Feedback thread http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ight=tapper190

--
    Scott, I can hook you up priority mail Tuesday if need be. Let me know. or swap out Saturday morning,,,,

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //