//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Trike Circus @ Bundy Hill 5/31/2014, Jerome Michigan

--
    so whats the head count ? me +1or2 maybe. 6 days to got and i haven't even got the trikes out of storage from last year yet.
    got John hooking me up on sum parts i need going to get them out tomorrow and do a run thru / 1/2 tear down and reassemble got to make sure there good to go. don't want to get there and work on them in the parking lot. ill have my hands full with getting the jetting right on the drag bike. that's a all day thing with it a change of 3 degrees and im re jetting.going from the sand drags to the hill and im re jetting drives me nuts. the money ive spent in plugs and jet's. iv could have put a turbo, nitrous and fuel injection on it buy now.

--
    I'm in. Me + 1.
    - Frank

1984 200ES Big Red
    1985 350X (x2)
    1986 350X
    1986 250SX
    1984 Auto-X
    1984 ATC70
    1985 ATC70

--
    No way possible to get an accurate head count, but we have grown every year. This year I'm hoping that we grow from our number last year of just over 50.

The good news is that it looks as though Mother Nature is gonna be nice to us. The weather forecast is sunny and low 80's....can I get a woot for that?!

--
    just got the trikes last night haven't touched them sense last year so now i got 3 day of non stop tacate

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchmud View Post
    No way possible to get an accurate head count, but we have grown every year. This year I'm hoping that we grow from our number last year of just over 50.

The good news is that it looks as though Mother Nature is gonna be nice to us. The weather forecast is sunny and low 80's....can I get a woot for that?!

Matt

jrsqlc is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by scott zimmerman View Post
    just got the trikes last night haven't touched them sense last year so now i got 3 day of non stop tacate

Im in the same boat !! Havent touched my 350x since last years trike circus. I started to rebuild it the week after T C 13 and just pulled it out to finish a few nights ago.
    Hope all goes well with her on saturday lol

--
    I'm bringing a big chocolate cake with buttercream frosting.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by MonroeMike View Post
    I'm bringing a big chocolate cake with buttercream frosting.
    Dang I forgot to send you the new logo. Sorry

--
    ok so got to working on the 86 kxt and that thing is beat to hell and back.had it at a friends place with the 85 so i told him he ride the 86 and not to touch the drag bike. he said cool as i was moving and didn't have a place to put them at the time.well now the 86 has no front fender and the rad shrouds are all busted. it had a banshee front shock on it just to dink around on it till i got the shock rebuilt.it had no back brake's it needed a new caliper piston.so he too the brakes off the 85 blew out the fox's banshee shock.so now i have a suzuki 230 quad runner shock on it lol so i had to drop the front end 2 1/2 in so it didn't flip every time you got on it. looks like hell but it runs at least. it had no case breather on it so i drained the milk shake oil out of it from him power washing it and filling the cases up with water.and what do you know the kawai dealer hand no 80/90 gear saver for me the fricken idiot behind the counter was trying to sell me 80/90 hypoint. i had to school him and make him read the bottle to me and he said it says its for shaft drives but it should work for you.WTF I SAID NO THANKS ID RATHER PUT THAT HONDA 80/90 IN IT AT LEAST THAT'S FOR WET-CLUTCHES so now i got Honda oil in it so it should be slow and ugly lol
    so now i got to put the brakes back on the 85 and a new clutch cable and clutch i got from John. i told my buddy not to ride the 85 it needed oil and new clutches and stuff done to it .he said don't worry it will be safe.well don't trust your buddy with your baby that your kid built for him and you to drag.not only did he take parts off it but he tried to ride it to.so i go to drain what oil was in it and i knew it wasn't much cuzz it drip's out the drain plug. well it was full not only was it full but it was full of 80/90 gear saver hypoint. what's the odds he went to the same bike shop and had the same noob behind the counter.that tried to sell me the same .
    so now i got to make a new clutch cover gasket get it back together then run sum cheep 10-30 oil thru it to get the hypoint out of it and put sum new 80/90 in it. and put a new tire on the trailer and get $140 in gas and load a tun of stuff in to it. so i can roll out at 6 am on sat to get there at 8am.

--
    It will be worth all the trouble when you get there!

--
    i was going to say is their any thing food wise i should bring ? water pop what ever but the rant came out first lol

i will also have tuns of stuff for sale cases of fork oil,thread lock,tank cream kits, plastic repair kits, tires for quads and dirt bikes,cases of mc1 2 stroke oil, 900 ngk spark plugs, tri z rear fender,grip lock, chain lube, stickers, vintage riding boots never used 600 pairs of riding gloves. all kinds of stuff cheep. plugs $.25,gloves $1.00 every thing priced to sell
    Last edited by scott zimmerman; 05-30-2014 at 12:37 AM.
    84 kxt hulk dune bike
    84 kxt 500 coming soon
    85 kxt hulk #2 drag bike
    86 kxt trail bike for
    99 kx 250

jrsqlc is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Hell for a quarter a plug, ill take 5 boxes or 50 plugs, if there still new of course
    DR8ES

And a few pairs of gloves

Thanks man see ya there

Outlaw #24 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    All of the people in the trike community that don't get to attend, want to wish you ALL a good fun and Safe weekend at Trike Circus . We want to see everybody at Trike Fest in a couple more weeks!

--
    any one have a rear brake caliper for a kxt 86 that works they could bring ?
    84 kxt hulk dune bike
    84 kxt 500 coming soon
    85 kxt hulk #2 drag bike
    86 kxt trail bike for
    99 kx 250

--
    I need some stock rear rims for a 2005 400ex (20x10-9) myself, if anyone has two, bring them.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //