//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Yammi cat opinion

brd812 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --

Yammi cat opinion

All I owned since 2001 is yamaha sleds, my 95 AC zr was garbage and I said I'd never own another one. I'm looking for opinion on the vipers chassis. I know the motor, I have a nytro, I looking for AC guys opinions on the pro cross chassis and how it it holding up to abuse. I have a grand into my nytro rear skid and really don't want do it again. My nytro is great now... I'm just thinking . Thanks
    "If you are going to piss like puppy, Don't Get Off The Porch"
    Trikes:
    84' Suzuki ALT185 (old Orange)
    85' Yamaha 225DX, piped and spaced ( First Girlfriend)
    Quads
    87' Yamaha Banshee, built and very very fast (The Whore)
    01 Yamaha Raptor 660, built and piped (The Beast)
    03 Suzuki Vinson, 26's and piped (The Crowd Pleaser)
    Once apon a time:
    85' Tecate 300 alky flattacker, 6 in over swingarm, 88 Suzuki 500"Quadzilla"PIA , 91 Yamaha Warrior Built and Modded. (luved that Baby Tank)

--
    in my opinion the Nytro is a severely outdated brick.... steers super heavy and is super heavy. they were nice when they came out but became very quickly left behind. the new cat chassis is amazing. very light and easy steering. i honestly hate that they sold it to yamaha. yamaha didn't even have a sled to snocross. but anyway, again, the new cat chassis is amazing.
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

brd812 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I would agree with handling on the nyro, until I pioneer rebuild my shocks and had schmidt bros wheel kit put my ck skid. Then I bought the tunner skis and wallah it handles great and doesn't feel as heavy with all the darting. If I sell the nytro I'm keeping the skis "lol". I've seen all the reviews on viper and rode one and I agree on the handling just worried about that chassis. Thanks for the input.
    "If you are going to piss like puppy, Don't Get Off The Porch"
    Trikes:
    84' Suzuki ALT185 (old Orange)
    85' Yamaha 225DX, piped and spaced ( First Girlfriend)
    Quads
    87' Yamaha Banshee, built and very very fast (The Whore)
    01 Yamaha Raptor 660, built and piped (The Beast)
    03 Suzuki Vinson, 26's and piped (The Crowd Pleaser)
    Once apon a time:
    85' Tecate 300 alky flattacker, 6 in over swingarm, 88 Suzuki 500"Quadzilla"PIA , 91 Yamaha Warrior Built and Modded. (luved that Baby Tank)

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //