//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Any fellow Canadians on here?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by jchale View Post
    I third that but common guys cannot get more central than Winnipeg........ Its warming up here today.....
    And you could call it Floodwayfest!

stoshu is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Can't ride in the floodway since the expansion. Some government dumbazz decided that it would be a great place for 29 miles of paved walking trails. I live beside it. Its not safe for the walkers to have a ORV or sled drive past them. I can still hunt deer and geese in there though. Usually makes the walkers into joggers when the geese start dropping. Safety first.

--
    Winnipeg manitoba

--
    Quote Originally Posted by stoshu View Post
    Can't ride in the floodway since the expansion. Some government dumbazz decided that it would be a great place for 29 miles of paved walking trails. I live beside it. Its not safe for the walkers to have a ORV or sled drive past them. I can still hunt deer and geese in there though. Usually makes the walkers into joggers when the geese start dropping. Safety first.
    So where can you ride these days in MB? I recall teh Floodway and teh pits near Birdshill. I've hear you can go to the Sandylands, but I never did. Usualy just played tag with the RCMP in St. Andrews. The only legal place to ride was the river when it froze up.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    So where can you ride these days in MB? I recall teh Floodway and teh pits near Birdshill. I've hear you can go to the Sandylands, but I never did. Usualy just played tag with the RCMP in St. Andrews. The only legal place to ride was the river when it froze up.
    Usually ride up by Libau, Seddons Corner, or the pits in Stony Mountain. Most sled trails are open to ATVs once the snow is gone. They filled in the pit across from Springhill a few years ago. All the other pits around there are off limits. Sure wish I remembered some of the names from Selkirk RCMP. Grew up in Middlechurch and those boys sure didn't the old 2 strokes. Probably the same cops that chased you 25 years ago.

--
    Usually ride up by Libau, Seddons Corner, or the pits in Stony Mountain. Most sled trails are open to ATVs once the snow is gone. They filled in the pit across from Springhill a few years ago. All the other pits around there are off limits. Sure wish I remembered some of the names from Selkirk RCMP. Grew up in Middlechurch and those boys sure didn't the old 2 strokes. Probably the same cops that chased you 25 years ago.
    Middlechurch!? How old are you? We may gave gone to school together. West St. Paul? I'll be 48 this year.

Edit: Looked up your profile. Seems I was getting speeding tickets while you were still riding dirtbikes. We must know some of the people though.

--
    Chetwynd B.C. for this guy. A western Canadian trikefest would be pretty sweet !!!
    Current :
    1986 honda 350x
    2012 renegade xxc 1000

Previous. :
    honda 125m
    honda 185

--
    Middlechurch!? How old are you? We may gave gone to school together. West St. Paul? I'll be 48 this year.

Edit: Looked up your profile. Seems I was getting speeding tickets while you were still riding dirtbikes. We must know some of the people though.
    Yup, West St Paul. If you went there chances are pretty good we know some people in common. Always hung out with people a few years older. If you went to the Rivercrest in the late 80s or early 90s, chances are pretty good I was there drinking cheap draft and playing pool. Usually had my 86 250r, an 85 250r, and a buddys banshee parked beside the vender. Started going there when I was 15, never got id'ed till I was 18, Arnold was not happy.

--
    Yup, West St Paul. If you went there chances are pretty good we know some people in common. Always hung out with people a few years older. If you went to the Rivercrest in the late 80s or early 90s, chances are pretty good I was there drinking cheap draft and playing pool. Usually had my 86 250r, an 85 250r, and a buddys banshee parked beside the vender. Started going there when I was 15, never got id'ed till I was 18, Arnold was not happy.
    I do drinks and shoot pool at the Crest everytime I'm in Canada! Got a buddy that lives across the street where GEM air/Turkey farm was. Remember that situation? LOL!) Do you know anyone who lives on HWY 27 or near Parks Creek?

--
    I do drinks and shoot pool at the Crest everytime I'm in Canada! Got a buddy that lives across the street where GEM air/Turkey farm was. Remember that situation? LOL!) Do you know anyone who lives on HWY 27 or near Parks Creek?
    The good old Westward Ho. My buddy with the 85 lived right beside the goose farm. What a great smell after some rain. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get development going. A buddy from school lived in the farm house a Parrish Farms. Another buddy lived in the garage there for a while. Actually going sledding right away with a buddy who lives on the corner of #27 and #9. Know some people down by the tracks on #27 as well. Probably end up at the Crest or Gaffers for a few.

--
    The good old Westward Ho. My buddy with the 85 lived right beside the goose farm. What a great smell after some rain. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do to get development going. A buddy from school lived in the farm house a Parrish Farms. Another buddy lived in the garage there for a while. Actually going sledding right away with a buddy who lives on the corner of #27 and #9. Know some people down by the tracks on #27 as well. Probably end up at the Crest or Gaffers for a few.
    So I guess your riding buddy on the corner of 27 & 9 is Glen C. and the Parrish farm buddy might be Jason M?

--
    So I guess your riding buddy on the corner of 27 & 9 is Glen C. and the Parrish farm buddy might be Jason M?
    Nope, riding buddy just bought one of the Schreyer properties. I know of Glen C, and hung out with Jasons brother John.

--
    Nope, riding buddy just bought one of the Schreyer properties. I know of Glen C, and hung out with Jasons brother John.
    Schreyer's side? Is that Jason C.? Or did some one else move in there? Two big dogs? I worked on that house.

Jason and Jonathan M. (and their folks) are good family friends.

Coxy is offline New to the board Arm chair racerNew to the board
    Coldwater, Ontario. ( just south of parry sound)
    --
    2 cool seeing people that live in completely different places now in life find out there on the same site an quite possibly grew up within a few years of each other in the same small town on Canada! I'm from Coldwater Ontario myself about 2 hours north of Toronto an about an hour south of parry sound! If you western boys from Alberta an such places want a sweet place to meet up an ride. Make er Ontario.. I know she's a 3000km truck. But I'm telling you... You won't regret the scenery an the riding...I've met a few hurtin Albertans that have come here an gone....my god you have trees an lakes an amazing views! Come on down Oil patch boys! Us fellas from ontarible will give ya a helluva spot to ride! Lol.... An then take me back to the patch with ya.... There's no work here lol!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Coxy View Post
    2 cool seeing people that live in completely different places now in life find out there on the same site an quite possibly grew up within a few years of each other in the same small town on Canada!
    Yea it is pretty cool. Unfortunately I think Stoshu now thinks I’m a stalker and is not responding Stoshu if you’re reading this I’m now certain that I don’t know your friend on the corner of 27, but his dogs bark at my Mom when she goes for her walks and I he has a nice trailer and a sweet shop that I was in many years ago. Oh, and I’m guessing that you may have played a few games of pool at the Crest with an old guy from Parkdale named Lou B. that smoked like a chimney (R.I.P.) and that he likely schooled you if he wasn't too loaded

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //