//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Is this trade worth it?

--
    Don't look too bad other then the front rack being bent. Looks like a nice rider, plus you won't get stuck with them tires. Must make for a rough ride though. My back wouldn't be able to handle it lol.

--
    Tires actually ride fairly smooth over 5-10mph and ya rack needs some help thats the next project.

--
    Oh and is there a skinnier front tire that will fit this?

--
    any ideas on the front tire?

--
    I think 25x12x9 is the stock size, I can't remember off the top of my head. I would stick with that size and look for a skinnier profile tire. You'd be surprised the actual size difference between manufacturers with the same size tire.
    Personally I like the knobbies on the front like Carlisle or Cheng Shin.
    Last edited by Bren_downe; 04-19-2014 at 12:40 AM.
    82 250r
    83 Big Red
    85 Auto-x
    If you've done business with me please leave me feedback
    http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ght=Bren_downe

--
    ok I was just trying to find something around 8" wide so I could have matching widths front and rear ill look into one of those brands tires thanks.

--
    can anyone tell me about how wide the cheng shin knobbies are inflated?
    Last edited by Dustin96; 04-20-2014 at 10:33 PM.

--
    sorry I haven't updated this in a while but I got the crankcase pressure building up fixed it was a plugged vent lines. I also ended up trading the parts atc because its motor needed a lot more work then I first thought. I got this on trade its runs doesn't smoke just isn't the prettiest and the shifter splines are stripped.

--
    Has anyone made a case saver for one of these big reds? After getting the new tires Im worried about throwing a chain threw the case.

--
    Also is there any power mods I can do to the engine? With the new tires it seems to be running a little lower in torque then I would like.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin96 View Post
    The 90 is cool but just doesn't haul me around like I need it to and ya it doesn't look the best but I just need something to ride with my buddies and well I do more pushing then riding with the 90. Will the 200 haul me fine im 200lbs.
    Most definently it will haul you fine. I weigh 211 and my 185s hauls me around perfectly fine.

--
    ive been riding it for awhile now and just think it could use some more power for the steep hills, do they sell bigger rear sprockets for these anywhere? Or am I stuck to just engine mods for the extra power I need?

--
    you can get larger rear sprockets, but will need to remove the chain guard to use them. check on ebay
    rectum nothin damn near killed them
    feel free to leave feed back for me here. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...06#post1119306

--
    ok ill look and the chain guards no big deal ill just weld up some kind of skid plate so I don't bounce the sprocket off stuff.

--
    What is the stock front and rear sprockets on the 1983 200e big reds?

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //