//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Brand new 1987 200x ebay

--
    Thanks Bud !!! this is what it is all about I do this stuff because I have a passion for it and sharing these bikes with others who share the same makes it all worth it . Thank you !!

Donzi26zx is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Thanks, I have a great spot in my house for it, I will post some pictures once it is in my house! Again, if anyone knows of a good shipper let me know, I don't just want anyone, I want it here in the shape it is in now!!!

--
    I gotcha covered.. I'll pm ya.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Congrats Chris! I have had my 87 for 5 years now and don't ever plan on selling it, I am sure you will feel the same. Sometimes I just sit in my garage and foam at the mouth while I stare at it . We are very fortunate that we have someone like Mike to put these bikes back to their former glory. I'm sure your bike will get to your place without any issues.

--
    The wife is going to kill me but it is going in the bonus room, she is already giving me Love the 87 200X, I think it is the best looking bike Honda made, not the best riding though!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Donzi26zx View Post
    The wife is going to kill me but it is going in the bonus room, she is already giving me Love the 87 200X, I think it is the best looking bike Honda made, not the best riding though!
    Well,for what it's worth. I can assure your wife your heads in the right place !!

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by vintagemotorsports View Post
    Thanks Bud !!! this is what it is all about I do this stuff because I have a passion for it and sharing these bikes with others who share the same makes it all worth it . Thank you !!
    I agree with you fully!! Your work is awe inspiring.

--
    It arrived last night and has a great new home!!!

IMG_3125.JPG

--
    That is so COOL!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for sharing.
    1986 ATC250R
    1986 ATC200X
    1985 ATC200X

--
    looks great Chris!! that must have been fun getting it up those stairs (LOL)

--
    My two other friends are still cursing me up and down but when we got it up there on the stand they did say "that thing is awesome". Thanks Mike!!!

--
    Leave it right there on display! That is schweet!

--
    I can't stop staring at it. Its almost like I'm right there. Now how do I get this thing back down the stairs quietly.....

--
    Looks great Chris! I would highly recommend some very tight shades and window treatments! Don't want her to fade.. That glass is like a magnifying glass.. Glad she's home safe!! And up the stairs lol..

--
    I was just thinking that myself UV from the sun is a killer , they make some good UV filtering shades that will protect it . also I use a product called formula 303 its a liguid UV protectant for rubber and plastic works real good

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //