//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: looking for suggestive help with my 110 please.

--
    Try running the trike without the gas cap on the fuel tank. Sometimes rust can clog the fuel cap vent and cause crazy things to happen. It's a simple test, cost is nothing and labor involved is nest to nothing. A clogged vent can make the fuel not flow very well.
    Nicholson 500x (Project)
    Nicholson 185s
    Nicholson 110 (That takes an atc70 tank)
    Ascott 500 head/350x (Project)
    Homebuilt Racer Chromoly Suspension 110 (Ragin Runt)
    PK Racing Suspension 70
    A+ Inc Suspension 70
    AWS Aluminum 90 frame
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame rd350
    Hi Performance ATC Suspension frame 90

--
    Sorry for the delay everyone. Its been hectic lately. I finally got a chance to mess with the 110 this evening. I installed a new plug along with both two new jets for the carb and new gaskets for the carb and intake. Its finally not sputtering or popping at low rpms anymore (so far) it got dark out and quite cold (34) out so I called it quits. I have never adjusted the valves yet. Im going to take it out for a long ride and see if its performance holds up. As I left it tonight I was fighting to get it to idle with out stalling. I had to have the idle screw turned a little higher than I normally would to keep it running. So as long as it still runs well tomorrow I will have to figure out why it wants to die at normal idle now

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    are your jets the same size as the ones you removed?

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    adjust the fuel mix screw.

--
    Yes the jets are the same size as the one replaced I have the fuel screw set at 1 and a 1/8 where should I go from there in or out?

--
    I got it figured out still does not run perfect but runs alot better now unfortunately an hour into my ride I got a thorn in the front tire and I had to call it a day. And the tire size I am running is 22x11-9 in the back and I think its 22x11-8 in the front. The rear rims and hubs are off of another atc

--
    I have another question and hope some one can chime in here so that I do not have to start a new thread. What year complete clutches will fit in my 84?. Am I better off spending 40$ for a known good complete swap and go clutch or should I be looking at the 20$ "new" clutch rebuild kits which seem to contain just plates and springs? Thanks

--
    Hello DickyDanger;

The clutch assemblies and individual parts are the same for all years and both the 3 and 4 wheel model. I would only use original factory clutch plates on this bike, they are virtually indestructible.

You can get them at the sites below. the fiber plates are around $22.00 each.

Orig fiber plate p/n 13088-1017 superseded by new p/n 13088-1113.

http://www.cmsnl.com/kawasaki-1987-a...0.html#results

http://www.xtremeusa.com/OEMpartfind...984/080193B-13

I would also lightly sand the metal plates with around 400 wet with water or WD40 to remove any glaze.

--
    Is splitting the cases required in clutch replacement or do you just remove the right side clutch cover? Trying to learn if I can do this with the motor in the trike or not thank you for your help

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DickyDanger View Post
    Is splitting the cases required in clutch replacement or do you just remove the right side clutch cover? Trying to learn if I can do this with the motor in the trike or not thank you for your help
    easy deal. just remove the clutch cable and clutch cover and re-install cover carefully.

--
    i didnt know they had clutch cables? its a stock 110 honda motor. i will have to open up the repair manual

--
    i didnt know they had clutch cables? its a stock 110 honda motor. i will have to open up the repair manual
    It's a 110. So it's semi Manual. There will be no clutch cable on this machine for you no splitting the case at all. Just pull of the clutch side half case. Which will be your right hand side case. Can easily be done while the motor is in the trike.
    Last edited by 90guy; 04-22-2014 at 02:56 PM.

--
    http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?n...722669&alt=web this is the clutch I was going to grab and instal in mine unless any one objects

--
    sorry, i was thinking about a klt 110. my bad, lol.

the site i listed has your parts also as well as some others. barnett might sell plates too.

--
    http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?n...722669&alt=web this is the clutch I was going to grab and instal in mine unless any one objects
    i don't understand what you are wanting to achieve.

you have a clutch. if its worn why don't you just buy the parets it needs instead of buying a used part that might fail soon?

you can get new orig honda parts here.

http://www.cmsnl.com/honda-atc110-19...7.html#results

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //