//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: BIG RED BOLT ON LIFT KIT for sale!

--
    I need a set of these!

--
    I'd buy one..

--
    Neat setup and nice looking product. I don't see where they are for sale so I'm not sure if I'll be looking to buy a set or not. I have a beater I wouldn't mind mocking up into a mudder. What is the lift measurement for the front end?

My dad fabricates so if the price is pretty crazy, I'm sure a couple of heavy pipes and some quality welding he could come up with something similar but not as pretty.

--
    anybody have a kit these days? or some nice pictures for reference?

--
    Haha I thought the idea of making these things into a minibike was something only I thought of but turns out, there's quite a few out there. Still dunno if ima do it lol but I thought it was something that's never been done before

Stonewall is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by ugethergoinyet View Post
    anybody have a kit these days? or some nice pictures for reference?
    To my knowledge no one is selling any kind of kit currently. Here is the link to my build thread for reference, there are lots of high quality pictures in there showing how I did everything. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...nd-6-Inch-Lift!! I could build you a custom kit, but it would end up costing you somewhere in the $500-$800 range, and unfortunately All-Balls no longer makes the high angle U joint I used so it's much more difficult if not impossible to run the swingarm at the angle I do.

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckMechanic View Post
    Haha I thought the idea of making these things into a minibike was something only I thought of but turns out, there's quite a few out there. Still dunno if ima do it lol but I thought it was something that's never been done before
    I have not seen it done with a shaft drive machine yet, so that would be interesting. It would probably be possible to repurpose the swingarm and diff from an old Honda cruiser motorcycle like a Shadow or something else that's shaft drive.
    1974 Honda ATC 70
    1985 Honda ATC 250 ES Big Red
    1986 Honda ATC 250 ES Big Red
    2008 Honda Rancher 420
    1983 Hustler 945-HK 6x6 - Fire Breathing 627cc V-Twin Monster
    2010 Chevy Silverado 1500 4x4 LT
    1983 GMC K10 Sierra Classic Suburban 6.2 Liter Diesel

My Feedback:http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-for-Stonewall

There is no Z in Diesel!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by dougspcs View Post
    I thought this is where we came to share ideas..

So even if Trace did use your idea as a rough blueprint, if you didn't want that too happen you shouldn't have shared it.

I sure didn't expect the idea about the front wheel swap on the SX and ES not to be tried by other members! That is why I brought my discovery, or rediscovery (someone else had already thought if it before and just didn't say anything)

Attachment 191816Attachment 191817

I happily share it and will give anyone the details to do it themselves..I don't make claim of ownership of an idea!

The fact is you are not the original thought on lifting the BR, any thread search will turn up dozens of results on the subject. It's not up to DOHC or anyone else to prove it to you.

As I stated before, build a better and I'll buy it!!

Attachment 191818
    What did you use for your front wheel and bear claw combo? looking to do something similar to mine since i changed to 25" claws in the rear.

--

Are you still selling these? How can I get a set? Please text at 9895290607 or email.

Quote Originally Posted by TRACE WHEELER View Post
    I have started making bolt on lift kits for Big Reds! I only make it for the front, it's totally bolt on with no fabrication to install. It's a fully machined piece that basically spaces the front forks 3.25". The pics posted is it installed on my big red with 28" outlaws and my home made bolt on rear lift of 1.5" from bolt hole to bolt hole and it easily clears a 5 gallon bucket under the motor! I have more info and pics on my eBay post.
    http://bit.ly/1ekRNk6
    Are you still selling these? How can I get a set? Please text at 9895290607 or email bmgrzesiak@yahoo.com. Thanks Brandon G.

--
    Anyone still making these??? Id like a set! Send me a text 989-529-0607

--
    how can i get one

--
    sorry a lift for the front of my 87 big red

--
    Are the lifts still for sale? If so text me at 870-476-9025

--
    pretty neat idea. i be they would sell better if you fabbed a lift for the rear and sold them as a kit.
    1984 ATC 70
    1985 ATC 250sx sold
    1986 Yamaha 225 DRSsold

--
    Hey do still happen have one of those left kits left for sale?

--
    Where do I go to buy that bolt on front fork lift kit???

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //