//ArrowChat Code
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: BIG RED BOLT ON LIFT KIT for sale!

--
    The reason the suspension thing is a bit of a requirement is because you can more or less put a longer shock in and it's lifted, just changing angles of things. With no suspention, the whole bolt on area of the rear axle has to be one: dropped down, and two, get the right angle, and three the drive shaft wasn't designed for the angle to change, so that might cause issues, might even have to replace or build the drive shaft. Basically put, machines with suspension (rear atleast), is much easier to lift.

Front wheel is a completely different ball game, there's no engine hooked up to it, so not nearly as critical, new pipe extension for where the front shocks goes into the forks, or cut the ridged forks and extend the piping. for the ATC185S and similar machines, there was a small lift kit adapter that bolted where the stock tire normally bolted on, and it had a new bolt location a couple inches lower than stock. My 1982 ATC185S had a pair of them, sold them long ago though, probably wouldn't work with the 200es with out mods though.

Hopefully I explained it well, not trying to be discouraging, it's just a whole design difference. As the saying goes, with a welder and a cutting torch anything is possible.

--
    Do no I REPEAT DO NOT SEND MONEY TO Johnlocke guy. I sent the dude $200 for a lift kit front an rear for my big red 250 ES on 12/30/18. After he got my money he quit replying back to my emails.
    Hope he knows I'm seeking legal help to get my money back.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

--
    If you paid with paypal, open a dispute. The buyer almost always wins unless the seller can give proof.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Maybe out an ad in the ATV Classifieds section, or, possibly even put them in the 3WW parts shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnlocke4 View Post
    Funny thing is I missed one email and talked to him well after he FINALLY PAID ME AFTER MONTHS!!!.. I have the tracking number for your lift so good luck with your bullshit legal threats.. Children these days and their need for attention playing a victim for no reason. Thanks to the guys who are respectful and appreciative. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT sell awesome stuff to asshole millennials.

This is why you HAVE to pay first, tons of guys say “I really want one, I get paid next week can you make it” and when it’s time to pay for it they disappear.. I could post for days calling out dozens and dozens of guys that pull this crap but as an adult I refuse to waste even more of my time.
    Well funny this is i still haven't received it. Email me back with the address i sent you so i know it's right.

--
    I read through our emails and i still don't see a tracking number.
    Your one email you missed well almost a month without contact.
    I sent you one on January 10, January 21, January 27. You didn't reply back till January 31.
    After February 7, you quit replying back to my emails.
    This "asshole millennial" works hard for his money and doesn't want to be ripped off.
    All i want is a tracking number and the parts i paid you for.

And the legal "threats" are me just going through Zelle or my bank and getting my money back for goods I haven't received.

Which by the way, Both your payment options, Zelle and Vemno, you can't get your money back or open a claim like PayPal.

You send me a tracking number and when the goods arrive I'll be more than happy to take these posts down.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --

BIG RED BOLT ON LIFT KIT for sale!

I had been in touch with the seller after you posted about not receiving your lift kit. He told me it was you who had dropped the ball.

You both aren't telling the truth, one of you has to be lying.

John Locke, the screen shots provided by your buyer do look somewhat damning to you. Did you ship your buyer a kit as you claim? You have yet to provide any tracking information to anyone.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    I left some dates out in the pictures, my first ever email to contact him was 5-25-18.
    I found him on here selling them.
    I didn't get a message back until 12-3-18.
    With Christmas coming up money was tight.
    I didn't order one from him. He contacted me on 12-29-18 asking if i still wanted a kit. I said yes and that's when we went on to pay him through Zelle. Which i paid on 12-30-18.
    On 1-6-19 i emailed him asking about it he said on 1-8-19 he was sending it out tomorrow.
    And after that i never received a tracking number and it ask if he sent it, he said yes but i never received a tracking number as I asked for numerous times.

Like i said if he sends me a tracking number and i receive my lift I'll be more than happy to remove these post.
    I just want the lift or my money back.

--
    [QUOTE=fabiodriven;1492528]I had been in touch with the seller after you posted about not receiving your lift kit. He told me it was you who had dropped the ball.

Can you ask him how i dropped the ball?
    I paid the dude, i quadruple checked how I sent my address to him.
    I don't understand how it's my fault

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    I sent him a message this morning asking for him to appear in this thread.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    OOooooooo! A summons to appear in the Court of Fabio.

All rise betches!!!!!!
    I was born and raised on Venus & I may be here a while.....

--
    You hear anything back from him??

I sent him another email trying to get in contact with him and he still not replying. Don't know if he's working or just ignoring my emails

--
    Still waiting on a tracking number...

--
    I'm going to text him right now.
    85 Tri-Zinger 60
    85 ATC250SX
    86 ATC250SX
    87 ATC250SX
    02 XR650L conversion
    84 ATC 480R

--
    Alright well good news. Got in touch with the seller and there was a mistake with shipping but he took care of it and i received the lift

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //