//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: BIG RED BOLT ON LIFT KIT for sale!

--
    Hey do you still make these ? Or do you at least still have all the measurements and plans to make them?

--
    Will this work on a 1985 250 SX?

--
    Yes it will, basically the same

--
    Hey could you post a new link of the bolt lift kit I need one!

--

--
    DO NOT BUY from JOHN LOCKE- SCAMMER! Paid him $200 April 2nd- Claimed he would send in 1 week. Claimed he couldnt get the steel but would soon. ok. Then claimed he had a kid...ok. then claimed they all got COVID...ok...Then claimed he would send tomorrow- GREAT! then ghosted me for 2 weeks. Not a word! Total Scam artist ASSHOLE! I filed a claim with VENMO via goods and service. We shall see.
    Last edited by JR91; 05-25-2022 at 02:22 PM.

--
    Thanks for the kind words kiddo. You never once asked for a refund, not once. Your purchase is also protected so how were you scammed. Your lift is on its way, painted hot pink like you asked. Enjoy

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnlocke4 View Post
    Thanks for the kind words kiddo. You never once asked for a refund, not once. Your purchase is also protected so how were you scammed. Your lift is on its way, painted hot pink like you asked. Enjoy
    Just wondering, why would you send the product while the payment is in dispute? Seems like it would be easier to just give the refund since it's unlikely the customer would be happy in either case. I don't work with Venmo so don't know how payments work there. Just wondering, not trying to take sides or anything.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ps2fixer View Post
    Just wondering, why would you send the product while the payment is in dispute? Seems like it would be easier to just give the refund since it's unlikely the customer would be happy in either case. I don't work with Venmo so don't know how payments work there. Just wondering, not trying to take sides or anything.
    Part is made to order, venmo asks for tracking and dispute is closed. This is also after him saying many tines no rush i am in no hurry. He also said he read that i take a while to get part and still ordered. Being a the vulgar child he is, he gets hot pink paint.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //