//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Need some help finding parts for an AutoX build

--
    Blog Entries

Need some help finding parts for an AutoX build

Well it's built already, but need some part that are worn out. So if you know where I can buy new, or if someone has them used, hook e up. Not looking for OEM either. I've found a bunch of resources online, but always open to other peoples suggestions.
    It's an 84 200x with a 185S motor in it.
    front bearings
    rear bearings
    chain
    gas cock
    front master
    front light
    handle bars (I have some high ones on there now, I kind of like them.)

86125m is offline Got The Holeshot Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Dratv is a great sourse for oem and aftermarket parts.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    As far as bearings, I usually go with the All Balls kits, never had a problem. If you have the old bearings and seals you can pull the numbers off of them and sometimes you can piece together a kit pretty cheap on ebay. SKF and Timken are good bearings. I typically use DID for chains on my ATVs and Harleys.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    Let me know if you want to go with All Balls bearings, I get great prices on them, as they are in my catalog.

This brings me to a question....

How do I let members here know that I can get many of the parts/tires/grips/bars etc. that we all use for GREAT prices without it just sounding like im tring to sell everyone parts? I realize there are other distributors here, and i dont want to step on toes, just wanna pass on the savings to other members when they cant find good deals.

As far as i know i can beat any ebay price for any All Balls product. This goes for several other products as well.

Just tell me if I need to delete this post, im just trying to help.

--
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the tips guys, just need a source for handle bars. It's my understanding that motorcycle bars don't fit properly, correct?

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I believe you are correct. I think motorcycles are 1 inch (I know my Harleys are) and ATV are 7/8. A member that is smarter than me can confirm or deny.

Here's a link to Moose bars. I've never used them, so I can't vouch for their quality.:
    http://www.mooseracing.com/products/...d=1619&product
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Dave8338 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Most UJM metric bikes run the 7/8" bars, so anything shipped from Japan for the last 30+ years should fit. A good MX bar is cheap and easy to find on Ebay.
    Harley is one of the few, that use the 1" bars. I have the Moose bar on my 185/200x and it is a perfect fit. One thing you'll notice is that the knurled portion of the bars sits just inside the ATC clamps. This has not been a problem for me and I have had the thing air born.
    The Goal... All I Need Is The Time...

Dave8338 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Hey... have any pics of that bike ? ? ?
    The Goal... All I Need Is The Time...

--
    Blog Entries
    I think the problem is the spacing between the clamps. Atcs are a little wider.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20140318_162830.jpg  

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //