//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Sikeston Raceway Park, Sikeston MO, looking for TT racers.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by yaegerb View Post
    You coming to race with us at this event on the 17th Shannon? It would be cool to get one of your 1st gens in the race
    Hard for me to commit cause I'm so greedy. Not going to miss time n half or double time but if I'm not working I'll more than likely be there. Y'all coming to west ky?

--

I need to save my days off for Trikefest. Wish I was doing this.
    My feedback: http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...k-for-ATC-Eric

Survivor! TF: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13 Sandpuppies: 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18 Imperial Invasion 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20

Everything Big Bore on FaceBook

--
    This is AWESOME Bryan!! Have fun out there guys!!!
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by stroberts22 View Post
    Hard for me to commit cause I'm so greedy. Not going to miss time n half or double time but if I'm not working I'll more than likely be there. Y'all coming to west ky?
    Let us know when it is and maybe we can head that way.
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Quote Originally Posted by atc007 View Post
    This is AWESOME Bryan!! Have fun out there guys!!!
    I'm so excited it's actually consuming me right now. The R is currently undergoing a little acessorizing. I'll reveal the finished product in a few weeks.

--
    Picking up tires and finding some links to drop ride height down will be my issues. That and sikeston is like 5 hours away!!
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    Picking up tires and finding some links to drop ride height down will be my issues. That and sikeston is like 5 hours away!!
    2 hrs. and 10 minutes for us...I checked this morning

--
    Tires at Wal-Mart or Buchhiet's and yeah its like 2 hours.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by bkm View Post
    Tires at Wal-Mart or Buchhiet's and yeah its like 2 hours.
    If Bryan's driving more like 1 hr and 2 minutes....LOL....I'll bring the redbull

--
    BKM, You going to race your R that you work so hard on or do you have a rider you can race?

--
    lmao i totally thought it was like 4 or 5 hours to get down into the bottom of MO. its past Farminton/St Joe which is a solid hour away. Alright my math i awfull lol.

Fast trekkers dont count as being flat track tires , right? I assumed i would have to buy additional tires to run.
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    lmao i totally thought it was like 4 or 5 hours to get down into the bottom of MO. its past Farminton/St Joe which is a solid hour away. Alright my math i awfull lol.

Fast trekkers dont count as being flat track tires , right? I assumed i would have to buy additional tires to run.
    No they don't unfortunately. I was trying to respond to your message above last night but my phone crapped out. If you want some affordable beadlocks try the "rock beadlock" wheel (Fire1 turned me onto these). They are 8x8 or 9x8 and I am running hoosier 16 inch tires on mine. That is what I will be running on the 17th. I put a link below for ya.

http://www.motosport.com/Rock-Standard-Beadlock-Wheel

--
    Quote Originally Posted by stroberts22 View Post
    BKM, You going to race your R that you work so hard on or do you have a rider you can race?
    Going with the R, I'm taking a page out of your book and racing a fresh bike that I've dumped thousands of dollars into. The poor thing was born to race, it would be a shame to deny it at least one race. Hopefully my Tecate will be done this year and it might become my race bike/ride.

Jason, no trekkers. Hoosiers, American racer, lawnmower, ect

--

No they don't unfortunately. I was trying to respond to your message above last night but my phone crapped out. If you want some affordable beadlocks try the "rock beadlock" wheel (Fire1 turned me onto these). They are 8x8 or 9x8 and I am running hoosier 16 inch tires on mine. That is what I will be running on the 17th. I put a link below for ya for the beadlocks.

http://www.motosport.com/Rock-Standard-Beadlock-Wheel

Also, I was going to run these on my 200x but I decided to go with hoosier. These are a really good flat track tire and was about ready to pop on these until I found my beloved hoosiers

http://www.petestirestore.com/Carlis...medium=organic

--
    5 hrs for me.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //