//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Anyone Been into one of these?

--

Anyone Been into one of these?

Has anyone taken one of these apart? Its the centrifugal clutch from a KLT 110.
    If so how did you di it? Are those 4 pins press fit?

Thanks

Nick

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140415_101727.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	2.87 MB 
ID:	191326

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Best bet is to find a manual.........
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    I may be wrong but I don't think there are any "replaceable" parts if you can get it apart. I believe if it is not functioning properly you need to replace the whole assembly.
    insanity - Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

My Feedback Thread.....http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-MRSOUND

86 honda big red
    85 250sx
    82 250r
    86 klt 185 black (project)
    86 klt 185 red
    85 klt 160 (Floyd)
    85 klt 110 X2 (projects)
    86 klt 110 X2
    84 klt 200
    84 atc 70
    DUCKSTER!

barnett468 is offline FACT ! I have no edit button Arm chair racerThe day begins with 3WW
    --
    Hello fixer2u;

Long time no hear from. Hope things are going well.

As you know from our previous pm's, I did all the development work on this bike when I was at Kawi and had a blast on them. I can assure you that In stock form near sea level, this bike will lift the front tire off the ground if you speed shift it at full throttle on level ground. If it does not do that it is not running properly.

Actually that is not the centrifugal clutch.

Both clutches come apart. The gear is replaceable buy removing the rivets and reinstalling new ones. p/n 92122-1024 in the parts “fish” link below.

If you want to remove the clutches remove clip p/n 92033.

Both the pins and clutch plates are available from the same link.

http://www.cmsnl.com/kawasaki-1987-a...0.html#results

If you are having clutch probs and aren't certain which clutch might be causing them just ask.

PS - How is your shift shaft that shortline10 repaired holding up?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Scootertrash View Post
    Best bet is to find a manual.........
    I have one and it does not show you how to take it apart.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by MRSOUND View Post
    I may be wrong but I don't think there are any "replaceable" parts if you can get it apart. I believe if it is not functioning properly you need to replace the whole assembly.
    Thats what I was afraid of. I have not been able to locate a parts house that still has new ones. I did locate a used one, but it seems to have the same problem. I just thought if I could get into the extra one and figure out what is wrong with it, I might be able to get one or the other to work.

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //