//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: wheelies

--
    It’s time to be serious for a moment. The fact is that wheelies promote uneven tire wear between the front and rear and that being that there are only 3 wheels on the vehicle the task of keeping up with tire rotation becomes arduous. Just grow up and stop it!

I also think we also need to be careful about joking about names on here. Need I remind you all of the tragic day that we lost four members when those two Scottish lads, Ben Dover and Phillip MeCrack got into it with Neil and Bob from San Francisco? That escalated out of control faster than any of them could shake a stick.

--
    See....this is how chops busting should play out. We have sufficiently mocked the living hell out of several members both subtle and not and NOBODY got upset....Bravo!

Wpginterceptor, you sir are ok. You have risen above the butthurt and allowed us some fun.at.your expense. Thanks!

zoomerman is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    this is your clutch. put in some performance clutch springs and your trike will be just as good or better
    1985 suzuki alt 185
    1985 honda atc 250sx
    1985 honda atc 200m (all apart)
    1984 honda atc 200es
    1984 honda atc 200x- need motor, plastics, axle, exhaust.
    1984 honda atc 125m- times 2
    1985 honda atc 200m all apart
    1983 honda atc 200e times 2
    1983 honda atc 250r-times 2
    1983 honda atc 200 4 parts

1983 honda atc 110 times 3
    1979 honda atc 110 smokey
    1978 honda atc 90- restored

Have lots of extra parts, if interested email at e_mcy@hotmail.com

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    It’s time to be serious for a moment. The fact is that wheelies promote uneven tire wear between the front and rear and that being that there are only 3 wheels on the vehicle the task of keeping up with tire rotation becomes arduous. Just grow up and stop it!

I also think we also need to be careful about joking about names on here. Need I remind you all of the tragic day that we lost four members when those two Scottish lads, Ben Dover and Phillip MeCrack got into it with Neil and Bob from San Francisco? That escalated out of control faster than any of them could shake a stick.

Hey El.........you talking about the Down brothers??? Neil and Bob??? This whole thread is out of control....just like a wheelie on a big red. My AdD has set in....what were we talking about?
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY70MAN View Post
    Hey El.........you talking about the Down brothers??? Neil and Bob???
    If memory serves me right the issue was over whether or not those were their names or their occupations.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by El Camexican View Post
    If memory serves me right the issue was over whether or not those were their names or their occupations.
    Ya, that is what we were talking about
    HEY YOU WORM PICKERS..QUIT PICKIN' MY WORMS!
    Owner of the world' widest atc plow
    Builder of 3 wheeler accessories such as Big Red suspension sidecars,Big red's with full roofs, 3 wheeler elevators, and NOS powered 2 speed tri zingers

"Hold my beer.......watch this sh@# !!!!!!

--
    I'm not on for 2 days and all this happens! LOL!
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    is their name really Neil and Bob or is that just what they do?

--
    Quote Originally Posted by wpginterceptor View Post
    is their name really Neil and Bob or is that just what they do?
    Being from the Peg you darn well know the answer to that question! Now quit messing around with the Palmer sisters and go practice doing wheelies!

--
    My favorite was always "Linda Hand", heh, heh

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //