//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: ZMPerformance____Trikefest Donation Suggestions EVERYONE welcome!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtweed View Post
    It was only through ZMP that were we able to get the special run of 1st Gen 250R fenders in White from Maier and at a very good price.
    Jeff was very easy to deal with through the whole transaction. Kept us informed through the whole process and got the fenders to us a lot quicker than any of us anticipated! They even shipped them directly to each individual which saved time and money of shipping them all to me and then me having to ship them back out. A great experience and I'm eager to see what they may donate. That being said, my only issue with this thread is the "cuddos" for donating is usually done for everyone involved in 1 thread by the builder or organizer. Let's not forget that there are many others who have, and continue to donate time, money, and product to TF and maintenance of this site and don't have a sole thread dedicated to what they have or will contribute.
    insanity - Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

My Feedback Thread.....http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-MRSOUND

86 honda big red
    85 250sx
    82 250r
    86 klt 185 black (project)
    86 klt 185 red
    85 klt 160 (Floyd)
    85 klt 110 X2 (projects)
    86 klt 110 X2
    84 klt 200
    84 atc 70
    DUCKSTER!

--
    Loius, Xowner, I may go ahead and pm you to see what we can set up here. I'm sure that if this donation process goes smoothly, that you guys will have a regular donation sponsor on your hands!!

Mr. Sound, I appreciate your concern and thank you for mentioning that, this is not "kudos" or a feedback thread.

Obviously there was more than one focus on the post, but most importantly It is intended to garner suggestions for the donations to trikefest.

Louis and X-owner have indicated that the door give away would probably be the best option for this year, so if we could get suggestions on what items might the best that would be great!
    Last edited by DohcBikes; 04-18-2014 at 02:19 PM. Reason: continuity

--
    Fabio and El Camexican If you guys cant post something that retains to the thread please keep your Traps shut. Fair warning for everyone. Next one gets a Short VACATION.

Back to Zmperformace, Sohc If you would like please have Zm PM me and lets see if we can get them involved in something constructive and positive.

Thanks
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    Will do X-owner......

That's what I was hoping for, as I just don't know enough about trikefest or the donation process to handle it as efficiently as I would like to. Just glad to get something moving on it!

emmie357 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Tell him we want red tecate fenders... then he will be forced to buy 10 and the other 9 will be up for sale
    84 YTM200E "yamahauler"
    85 YTM200
    85 KXT250 Tecate

--
    He has already asked me about offering the 84-85 T3 fenders in red. I think you tecate guys will like what i told him

Also, for us 200x fans, I told him i really needed some black 1st gen shrouds. The outlook is good on that inquiry...

If you guys really want a product to be offered, my suggestion would be to gather a group and each email them,, because they base what they offer on what they are hearing they need. As im sure others here can attest, its very hard to make a mold profitable.
    Last edited by DohcBikes; 04-18-2014 at 06:07 PM.

emmie357 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    I messaged him a month or two ago about red tecate fenders. He said he would consider it in the future, I ended up buying a black set off of him.
    He also told me he likely won't do any more white.
    84 YTM200E "yamahauler"
    85 YTM200
    85 KXT250 Tecate

--
    Since hes seriously considering the red right now, the more tecate guys that speak up the better! From what i am interpreting, it has just as much to do with interest as commitment, since the mold is already built.

I also really want a set of 200x fenders in blue, so im hoping to get a group together on that later this year.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    I am happy to see something positive happen out of this. I haven't done business with ZM before, but have plans for a set of black plastics for a project I have on my list.

Now if they would make a run of black scoops for the 200X................
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    JEEZ SCOOTER didnt you see my post lol.....

Also, for us 200x fans, I told him i really needed some black 1st gen shrouds. The outlook is good on that inquiry...
    NEWS BULLETIN.... 200X SCOOPS IN BLACK, VERY LIKELY....

Ha, i now see that i originally posted the word shrouds, I understand the confusion
    Last edited by DohcBikes; 04-18-2014 at 07:10 PM.

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    Put me down for a red front Tecate fender! The one on the XR is *sigh* painted.

And my apologies for bringing up such a filthy and unnatural thought.
    Last edited by fabiodriven; 04-18-2014 at 09:28 PM.

--
    I would buy a whole set of new red A1 A2 tecate fenders......how about a red number plate to go with?

--
    How about a headlight shroud for the second gen 200X? Possibly a 350X light shroud?

--
    I would love to see the 1986-87 200X headlight case reproduced but for now I guess the 86 250R case will do. I have seen ZMPERFORMANCE on ebay, I will be buying from them since they are showing us some support.
    Quote Originally Posted by slashfan7964 View Post
    How about a headlight shroud for the second gen 200X? Possibly a 350X light shroud?

--
    Bought a set of white Tri-Z plastic from ZM, great price
    It fit perfect
    Then I bought an air box shroud and rad shrouds from Mrs. Mosh, nice parts.
    Enough about that

Maier makes a nice product
    Everyone should support them regardless of who they distribute to
    X

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //