//ArrowChat Code
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: ZMPerformance____Trikefest Donation Suggestions EVERYONE welcome!!

--
    May I suggest purchasing a few of these >>> http://shop.3wheelerworld.com/produc...?productid=227

--
    Good call John! 5 coming my way!
    insanity - Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result

My Feedback Thread.....http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...ck-for-MRSOUND

86 honda big red
    85 250sx
    82 250r
    86 klt 185 black (project)
    86 klt 185 red
    85 klt 160 (Floyd)
    85 klt 110 X2 (projects)
    86 klt 110 X2
    84 klt 200
    84 atc 70
    DUCKSTER!

--
    For the tecate guys, good news. Jeff says that after reading the thread today, when he puts in the next order for green, he's probably going to get the red as well.

Blue 200x, I know its probably not a popular idea, but pm me because he said if I can get just a couple more guys he would maybe be able to pull that off as well.

If you contact zm directly about the products they can do a little better deal than on eBay, and that's because of fees. I'm sure the site would appreciate it if you let em know you are a member here as well.

I did direct him to Xowners pm for the trikefest discussion, and the last thing I will say FOR them is that they will be posting in the new member area, and to look forward to seeing them on the boards!

Jeff is watching this thread for production suggestions, so as long as the mods don't mind, that could continue! Sounds like the 86-87 200x scoops are a real possibility as well.
    Last edited by DohcBikes; 04-18-2014 at 10:44 PM.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    For the tecate guys, good news. Jeff says that after reading the thread today, when he puts in the next order for green, he's probably going to get the red as well.

Blue 200x, I know its probably not a popular idea, but pm me because he said if I can get just a couple more guys he would maybe be able to pull that off as well.

If you contact zm directly about the products they can do a little better deal than on eBay, and that's because of fees. I'm sure the site would appreciate it if you let em know you are a member here as well.

I did direct him to Xowners pm for the trikefest discussion, and the last thing I will say FOR them is that they will be posting in the new member area, and to look forward to seeing them on the boards!

Jeff is watching this thread for production suggestions, so as long as the mods don't mind, that could continue! Sounds like the 86-87 200x scoops are a real possibility as well.
    Nice job! I hope they end up in the 3WW store. Maybe you'll get those 225 fenders some day!

--
    No thanks to me but its a good deal... I'm not buying red tecate plastic lol....but the Honda and Yamaha stuff, I will be definitely hoping for... definitely speak up about the 225 plastics if you want em!!

It would be great if we could just get what we wanted but I realize the market on some of the stuff is just too small.

And hell yes it would be great to see some stuff from them in the 3ww Shop!!
    Last edited by DohcBikes; 04-18-2014 at 11:28 PM.

--
    Any Yamaha plastics is definitely worth it IMO. It will make restorations easier and more people might be willing to tackle them if they can get fresh plastics.

Any restored trike is a trike saved. And like I said before, headlight shells would definitely be a plus (and I have support on that too!). Shrouds are always good...basically anything they don't already have I'd like to see hit the production line at some point.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    JEEZ SCOOTER didnt you see my post lol.....

NEWS BULLETIN.... 200X SCOOPS IN BLACK, VERY LIKELY....

Ha, i now see that i originally posted the word shrouds, I understand the confusion
    Nope, I missed that. A squirrel probably ran by the window or something. I'm easily distracted

I'm in no hurry for my black plastics, I think I'll wait and see if they set up in the store to avoid the ebay fees.

Any chance they's be doing the 350X headlight shells? I'm planning on going with a greenhuman fiberglass one right now, but if ZM made one the colors would match perfectly.
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

--
    250r low profile fenders.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Put me down for a red front Tecate fender! The one on the XR is *sigh* painted.

And my apologies for bringing up such a filthy and unnatural thought.
    It’s ok buddy, no need to apologize. Few amongst us hasn’t lusted for a nice shiny red fender at some point.

emmie357 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    No thanks to me but its a good deal... I'm not buying red tecate plastic lol....but the Honda and Yamaha stuff, I will be definitely hoping for... definitely speak up about the 225 plastics if you want em!!

It would be great if we could just get what we wanted but I realize the market on some of the stuff is just too small.

And hell yes it would be great to see some stuff from them in the 3ww Shop!!
    YTM200 and 225 plastics would be great, as nobody makes them... but I don't think maier has a mold for either.
    84 YTM200E "yamahauler"
    85 YTM200
    85 KXT250 Tecate

--
    Nope they sure don't man... but 'it would be a lot cooler if they did'.......

lokisbuddy is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Good job Damon! I got my plastics from zm and I want to say in the past I got some colored fuel tubing but may be wrong. I think for donations it should be something universal like handlebars or something like that. God I hope I can make it to trikefest this year. kinda hard with no lic. I will have it back soon hopefully.
    200x build
    My Feedback
    The world is broken up into two very different groups of people: there are those who like me, and those who can go to hell

--
    Justin, I think its good for the members of 3WW to have the ears a little closer now.
    Didn't know you got your scoops and fender from them , that's great! Even though you bought the wrong fender, according to Rg97

I was just looking at some white plastics for a future build

Glamy, good thinking my man, good thinking

fabiodriven is offline Aspiring romance novel cover model, and the Official 3WW slayer of thieves and swindlers. Catch me if you can
    --
    For the record, I could really use a red Tecate fender.
    Umpteen thanks to those who have made this happen.
    Could lead to some really cool things production wise.
    Keeping these machines together does get tougher with time.

One of these days I'll grow out of these machines.
    For fack's sake, who am I kidding?
    Fortunately we have great companies out there supporting three wheelers!
    X

--
    I am willing to donate a unbroken yellow ytm 200 rear fender for maier to make a mold if there is enough demand I have no use for it and the bike it came off of has since been parted and sold but the fender still remains in my stock pile along with the plastic seat pan I no longer have the tank skin sold that a couple of years ago and the front fender was broken up on the back side, but the rear was perfect. If this could be an option let me know and we can figure out a way to get it to maier. I wish I had a spare set of 225 reaers to send to get a mold made as I still have my 225, but maybe their is a member with a set of plastics will to spare them for a mold to be made.
    rectum nothin damn near killed them
    feel free to leave feed back for me here. http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...06#post1119306

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //