//ArrowChat Code
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: ZMPerformance____Trikefest Donation Suggestions EVERYONE welcome!!

--
    I wouldn't mind seeing the low-pro R fenders.... I don't NEED a set pesay as the set I bought back in '95 is still in really good shape...

I can tell you from personal experience that Low-Pro R fenders would sell... I have had several members offer to buy mine from me.
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

Howdy is offline Putting Priorities in Order, Busier than ever. Catch me if you can
    --
    Lets not turn this thread into a sales thread. Selling goes in the classifieds or they will be deleted.
    FYI, it is in the Rules.
    Howdy

--
    Thanks Howdy. For those that saw that, probably not a good idea to offer products in this thread, ...

All the same, I hope that particular deal goes through for that member

Plastics availability suggestions/wishlist seems to be the theme for the thread now

--
    How about every piece of plastic for every trike made? Haha.

--
    Jeff has sent me an email in regard to this donation, Xowner could you check your PM... he says he hasn't heard back yet and was wondering if maybe you missed it.

I went ahead and sent a pm to Louis as well because after all thats been hashed out here Im sure the community would really like to see this go down, and have a great sponsor for trikefest join the fun!

Well, one note of production progress.......Black 1st gen 200x scoops are on order and will be available soon!!! PM me if you want on the list!!

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //