//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: ZMPerformance____Trikefest Donation Suggestions EVERYONE welcome!!

--

Wink ZMPerformance____Trikefest Donation Suggestions EVERYONE welcome!!

Grab a beer, (Rg and Slashfan, etc..., grab a soda instead,)this is a long one, lol....

Although NOT the focus of this thread, I feel this should be said first.

I love Three Wheeler World. I have no idea what it takes to operate a website like this, and i appreciate every single person that has put forth the effort to make this site what it is. I am fully aware that I am still a newbie here, and had nothing to do with that. I simply log on, and reap the benefits of trike brotherhood.

Im not a suck up, if you havent noticed, so please dont view the following as such, I havent gotten a real opportunity to have this heard yet. I cant speak for the ones that are no longer on the site, but...

atctim, Billy, Howdy, Louis, X-owner, Mrs. Mosh and Mosh,

and im sure there are even more behind the scenes,

Thank You.
    .................................................. .................................................. ..................................

A few days ago there was a member here that had a less than enjoyable experience with ZMPerformance. That member is absolutely encouraged to use the contact info provided to have a private conversation with zmperformance, as jeff would like to address his concerns and attempt to find another resolution.

While ZM did sign up for an account here recently, the thread is no longer availlable to respond to that member's concerns directly, so they would like to address them here, as well as giving a little background on the company, and just a general hello.

Being as they are a new member, I did offer to post this good news of a Donation for Trikefest in Trikesylvania, so that we could get suggestions from some of the veteran TF attendees on the donation ideas. Again, all suggestions are welcome.

There were some rumors, Jeff does address that. Keep in mind that he is a business owner, doing his best to provide our community with products that we all really need. He has to back his company up.

Please read this post in its entirety, THANK YOU.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From Jeff, and everyone at ZMPerformance

Hello everyone. It has come to our attention that there were a couple concerns about us as a business on this forum. Since we do not currently have a [fully]vested account, we are unable to post a response in our own name[in the forum where the concern was aired]. Because of this, one of our customers has offered to post it for us. From what I heard, there was a customer that was upset about a pricing issue. I am not sure what the customer is referring to in this situation. As it has been pointed out in a thread (that I guess is [no longer available to post in]), we have never sold 250ES fenders at the price of $226. We do get alot of phone calls during the day, so I do not specifically know what was said on the phone to this person. But I can tell you that even our new fenders are less than $226. Our blems are $204 shipped in the US. With the customer being in Canada, I do not know what was quoted for shipping to him.

I apologize if there was any confusion in this process. We would be more than happy to quote him again if he wants to call us. We do our very best to keep our customers happy and want to provide the best service that we can for them.

Supposedly there are some rumors about our business. We are in fact a legitimate dealer for Maier. We are not located in California which is where Maier is located. We are in Oregon. We do have our own shop. We are an ATV Parts and Accessories Dealer for many manufacturers and dealers. We are in no way "related" to or affiliated directly with Maier. Maier controls their product by not allowing their dealers to sell below a minimum advertised price (MAP). This is to make sure that competition is fair across the board for all dealers. We are full supporters of MAP pricing as it protects the product's integrity.

We have never, nor are we about to start, talking bad about other businesses. That is not what we are here for. A lot of our customers frequent 3wheelerworld and we would like to support this community. We are here to help our customers in any way we can. We aren't here to take business away from anyone, so if there is anything we can do to help, let us know.

We would be more than willing to make a donation of parts to Trikefest if it supports a good cause. We have never been asked to do that before by anyone until now, so it is definitely something we would be interested in.

We do our very best to provide the best service to our customers as we can. If there are any customers that have issues, we would be more than willing to address them with you. We would love to be a valued asset here at 3wheelerworld. We are always available for questions or concerns.

Thank you!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dohc here again.

I want to also thank the members that have been providing this community with top notch products and services for years, the members that have been purchasing those products and services, and I wholeheartedly believe in supporting. This industry is my LIFE.

There are many members here that supply similar things, i apologize but i dont know you all. I do know for sure that Mrs. Mosh at Cosmic Quads (maybe youve heard of her? lol) sells a slew of high quality products, and ive seen tons of great reviews! Many of you have done business with Cosmic, ive heard the raving,and i encourage anyone to consider them any time you need something! Since her and Mosh have done SO much for this site and community, they are the first ones to come to mind...THANKS GUYS. Theres a lot of great sellers in the 3ww shop too, shoot, even in the class ads!

.................................................. .................................................. .......................................
    ANNND on to the donation suggestions!!

Im working closely with jeff to try to come up with something that is reasonable and useful.

Ive never been to a Trikefest guys. Could there be a raffle? Is there a TF build that isnt finished and needs parts?

Visit www.zmperformance.com and look through the products. Feel free to email or pm me if you do not want to post your suggestion on the boards.

Thats all i have for now folks, Let the POSITIVE discussion and suggestions begin!!

--
    Good post.

May be possible that once ZM Performance's account is at full member status, they may want to inquire with Billy about becoming part of the 3ww shop??

I would like to say welcome aboard to ZM Performance. Any outfit that is interested in helping keep our old trikes running and looking good is OK by me!
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    Its Funny That he mentioned he was never contacted it about a Donation or help with anything for the Trikefest, They where ask about getting us a set of ATC70 fenders, As they where the cheapest on ebay. When we contacted them there response was he would knock 10 bucks off The price of the fenders. So either someone answering the eBay questions isn't relaying messages to the boss or someone is being dishonest.
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    As stated before, ZM is offering a donation to Trikefest.

I can not and will not comment on any previous inquiries, all I can do is ask for suggestions on the donations ZM is offering to the community at this time.

Thanks!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by DohcBikes View Post
    As stated before, ZM is offering a donation to Trikefest.

I can not and will not comment on any previous inquiries, all I can do is ask for suggestions on the donations ZM is offering to the community at this time.

Thanks!
    Just stating the facts, I know the Donation Trike Is covered as far as plastics go. So anything that would be donated would go on the Door prize table.
    An F-16 turned the after burners on and banked HARD over my house, I ran outside grabbed my Bud Light and Yelled as loud as I could................

GIT IT RAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"MR.Clean"

New 10 inch wheel buy http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...12#post1258412

--
    Also, do you still need a set? Maybe they would provide those, and if they've already been purchased, possibly a donation to cover the cost?

Thanks for the suggestion, I didn't see it at first.....

Oops edit, I see that you have the plastics.

Also, if it works better or you have next years build planned, that might be an option as well!

Zm does offer more products than just plastic, so it doesn't have to be confined to that.

--
    Now I really want to make it to TF this year.

Simply awesome they are doing this! Big stuff on the way.
    Last edited by slashfan7964; 04-17-2014 at 09:26 PM.

--
    great post and honest I plan on doing more business with them soon.

--
    I have for sure bought plenty of plastic from zmp. Love it. Great prices.
    TPC TRIKES

FSU Powersports

RNS Powdercoating

--
    Im sure that ZM is very appreciative of the positive feedback here, and i think its a great thing for us to be able to have our input heard right here on the forum now.... I'll be looking forward to a commencement thread!

Also looking forward to suggestions for Trikefest

--
    I think whatever they do end up donating should be raffled off at this years Trikefest and the proceeds go to next years trike build for Trikefest. That way even more money is gathered for next years build on too o what you'd already be getting for this years trike (and various expenses).

Just a thought.

--
    I just checked my ebay feedback and yep, I have done business with ZM in the past. I KNEW that name sounded familiar, LOL!
    Trikes:
    '85 ATC 350R
    '85 ATC 250R
    '86 ATC 350X
    '85 ATC 350X
    '84 ATC 200ES Big Red
    '84 ATC 125M
    '85 ATC 110
    '85 ATC 70/110

If you have bought from me or sold to me, please leave me feedback here>>> http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...+RIDE-RED+250r

--
    It's great that they want to make a donation. I'm sure anything they decide to donate will be very appreciated!

It was only through ZMP that were we able to get the special run of 1st Gen 250R fenders in White from Maier and at a very good price. I've also dealt
    with them before on plastics for a Z400 and it was a smooth transaction.
    "See, morbid and creepifying, I got no problem with, long as she does it quiet-like. "

Trikes:
    1982 Honda ATC250R(in process), 1984 Honda ATC110, 1984 Honda 200s, 1985 Kawasaki KLT160(not running...yet)
    Quads:
    1990 Suzuki LT250S, 2013 Suzuki LT-Z400, 2014 Honda TRX450R SE

--
    At this point they're welcome to donate anything trike related for the give away table but the raffle trike is covered as far as plastic is concerned. Thank you.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

--
    Also, DOHCBikes thank you from the moderation team. It's not often anything like that is said. It's hard to keep the world happy. You all have no idea the sea of emails and pm's and reported posts we get because someone doesn't like some little thing or thinks they where mistreated. I think most members forget the fact that there are thousands of people on this forum, even if they don't all post at once.
    And that's the rest of the story. ~ Paul Harvey

"Yes its broken, but does that really surprise you?."
    "What happened? What does it look like happened?!?!"

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //