//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ATV on Demand,1985-1986 ATC250R Motocross Project Part 1, Test VIDEO Released.

--

ATV on Demand,1985-1986 ATC250R Motocross Project Part 1, Test VIDEO Released.

Finally! The article and video are complete. You can read if you want, however its all in the video. There is a parts and price list at the bottom of the article with links to the manufacturers. We will have prices on the Race Tech suspension mods this week.

View story and video here.
    Last edited by ATV On Demand; 04-23-2014 at 12:12 PM.

--
    Nice, just watched the vid. Thanks for doing these builds.
    Rebuilding and riding trikes everyday and lovin every minute.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...light=pipeline

--
    Excellent video, first class all the way. Thanks for bringing the attention back to the 250R! I think I need to sign up for some MX lessons from Rob...LOL, one helluva rider!
    Feedback for yaegerb: Click Here

Need something blasted or polished or both? Send me a PM

--
    Absolutely fantastic. Probably the best video yet as far as camera angles, overall content and everything really. Looking forward to the next set of videos! I know you guys have plans for the 200X's, 250SX's and LT500R's, but are you guys interested in doing 86-87 Tecate 3's and 86 Tri-Z's?
    Last edited by slashfan7964; 04-23-2014 at 07:37 PM.

loshe191 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerFirst time rider
    --
    Awesome work !

--
    Awesome machine,rider and video!Did I hear affordable?Ha Ha!

C.J is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by slashfan7964 View Post
    Absolutely fantastic. Probably the best video yet as far as camera angles, overall content and everything really. Looking forward to the next set of videos! I know you guys have plans for the 200X's, 250SX's and LT500R's, but are you guys interested in doing 86-87 Tecate 3's and 86 Tri-Z's?
    Oh that would be cool!

PS: ATV On Demand, if yall need a true MX Zilla to test out,, my buddy Chad's got THE BEST handling 500 on the planet and its a true MX Monster. Y'all just gotta come down south
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chads zilla.jpg  
    too many bikes to count. too little time on hand.

--
    Gosh That is a gorgeous Zilla!!! What a FUN bike !
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Jay,

Jay, I think this project could be affordable for a lot of people. If you buy the machine and build it up over time its not like swallowing a $7000 pill all at once. As a poor kid I purchased two new quads and built them into national caliber machines over three or four years each. Obviously our 350X and 250R projects are for the die hard vintage racer, however I hope riders with either machine find some useful setup ideas, or at the very least, enjoy the action.

C.J. That Zilla is sooooooooo nice. That would be a cool machine to shoot, just depends on where he is located. There are no manufactures helping with travel expenses with these vintage machines.

Before we shoot our first vintage quad though, we have a few updates for the ATC250R that will be out this summer in a Part 2 project. It will still be vintage, just a little better in every way and a lot better in some. We hope to shoot our 200X 250SX and Quadzilla tests this summer and start production in the fall. For now, we have a couple 2014s to finish up videos for and the 2015s coming soon.

--
    Great Video, keep up the good work.
    85 Tri-z Power valve on Inverts
    85 Tri-z Basket Case
    01 gsxr750 engine/Tri-z frame (long long way from complete)

--
    Awsome vid and writeup.You guys did a great job with the 350x and 250r.I like the color scheme.I love vintage race trikes and quads. I have a 81 250r setup for flat track and tt. Im considering racing it at Unadilla MX this summer.I have a 85 250r that I raced flat track and drags with since April 85 when I bought it.But I prefer racing the 81.
    250r rules

--
    Quote Originally Posted by ATV On Demand View Post
    Jay,

Jay, I think this project could be affordable for a lot of people. If you buy the machine and build it up over time its not like swallowing a $7000 pill all at once. As a poor kid I purchased two new quads and built them into national caliber machines over three or four years each. Obviously our 350X and 250R projects are for the die hard vintage racer, however I hope riders with either machine find some useful setup ideas, or at the very least, enjoy the action.

C.J. That Zilla is sooooooooo nice. That would be a cool machine to shoot, just depends on where he is located. There are no manufactures helping with travel expenses with these vintage machines.

Before we shoot our first vintage quad though, we have a few updates for the ATC250R that will be out this summer in a Part 2 project. It will still be vintage, just a little better in every way and a lot better in some. We hope to shoot our 200X 250SX and Quadzilla tests this summer and start production in the fall. For now, we have a couple 2014s to finish up videos for and the 2015s coming soon.
    That's awesome, I can't wait. I was wondering what the "Part 1" was for.

Keep us updated!

--
    I was just joking around.My 350x is almost completed.It actually is almost a complete copy of yours.The dollar amount is almost the same also.Hope to see more projects from Atv On Demand.

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by slashfan7964 View Post
    I was wondering what the "Part 1" was for.

Keep us updated!
    That's what I thought, then I was told "don't worry about it, you'll find out. You're the test rider, shut up and ride it"

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

ONEBAD350X is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    wonderful video. keep up the good work thanks for sharing
    85 350X
    85 330R
    85 250R
    86 250R
    86 200X
    86 200X

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //