//ArrowChat Code
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ATV on Demand,1985-1986 ATC250R Motocross Project Part 1, Test VIDEO Released.

--
    Outstanding video and definitely a great guide as I am redoing my 350x. Can't wait to see the sx video!

cochran is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    Incredible video.

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I can't believe nobody has noticed the continuing '80s theme "Voltron" shirt

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

And most of all, thanks to ATVonDemand!

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    Quote Originally Posted by rray62 View Post
    I can't believe nobody has noticed the continuing '80s theme "Voltron" shirt
    Someone said something the other day about a Space Invaders t shirt.

I dig the '80s themes though. Pretty neat to have that secretly integrated. Gives the videos some depth which is awesome IMO.

rray62 is offline At The Back Of The Pack Arm chair racerAt the back of the pack
    --
    I have a few more '80s shirts for the SX and the 200x shoots! If my Camaro was 3rd gen, it would have really been perfect!

"chickenhawk"

Thanks to: Cosmic Quads, Moto Tassinari, CT Racing, Keihin Carbs, Sudco, Renthal, Hinson Racing, Race Tech Suspension, Lonestar Racing, Kenda, ASV levers, Maier, Daystar, OMF wheels, Hel brake lines, Gaerne, Fly Racing gear, Rath racing, Dirt Wheels Magazine.

Also like to thank my sponsor for the Trikefest 2013 Devil's Backbone hill climb in reverse Eric Jensen, without him this would have never been possible.....literally!!!!

--
    I have a few more '80s shirts for the SX and the 200x shoots! If my Camaro was 3rd gen, it would have really been perfect!
    Those are going to be sweet for sure haha. I can't wait for those shoots so the '80s touch makes it that much cooler. Any idea when we can expect those videos or are they keeping you in the dark? We are anxious

A 3rd gen Camaro would have been sweet! But hey, that 4th gen is still pretty close I'm only 19 but I am mega old school

/off topic

Is your Camaro an LT1 or LS1? I'm a Ford man, but I dig a good muscle car

--
    Unfortunately, it's only the base model. Holding a CDL kinda hinders me having a fast car. Plus, it does get 28 to 30 MPG on the highway!!

"chickenhawk"

--
    Unfortunately, it's only the base model. Plus, it does get 28 to 30 MPG on the highway!!
    Is that PC for : It's not a V8

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Z 250 View Post
    Is that PC for : It's not a V8
    maybe , but it does have more HP and get up and go than the '77 Trans Am I previously owned!!

"chickenhawk"

--
    maybe , but it does have more HP and get up and go than the '77 Trans Am I previously owned!!
    I would have kept the T/A and dropped a nice 383 stroker in it

--
    Nice work guys!!! see you in a few months for filming!
    RPFLU member and co-owner.
    Hardtails is all we do.
    #NOLINK
    #MAKEHARDTAILSGREATAGAIN
    #SUSPENDTHIS

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //