//ArrowChat Code
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Video Completed - Epic crashes from the Florida Hill Climbs

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries

New Video Completed - Epic crashes from the Florida Hill Climbs

So I posted this thread last week;

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...-go-as-planned

With this picture

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DanielBigCrash2.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	193747

And everyone kept asking about the video, but it wasn't read. Well, its done finally. Here ya go;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnOnBrqi9ss (Best for phones, tablets, and leaving comments probably)
    -
    (Higher quality version if you're going to watch in 1080p or on a TV. Much Much better than YouTube)

Enjoy, some of the best crashes and climbs caught on video in many many years, better than all my previous videos by a long shot I think.

--
    Really cool! Can't quite tell what happened to the black one though. Just that it bucked back and went rogue.

[B]
    1973-74 Honda ATC 70 Chrome Custom

Argo (ODG) Taurus 650, Pacesetter WR-PIII, Commuter 380, TE390, Granger, Sasquatch, John Deere AMT 600, Honda 250es & sx

Trikefest Survivor: 2014, 2015, 2016
    Trikefest Alberta: 2017, 2020

Trikefest 2015 A.K.A MUDFEST
    Coolpool: TURN!
    hoosierlogger: I'M TRY'N TO TURN! (Riding his ALT50)

--
    Awesome!!!!! Looks like so much fun. I'm jealous!

--
    Cool video.I really liked the beginning.

--
    I'll have to give it a watch here pretty soon. I was impressed with your most recent work, so I have no doubt this one won't disappoint.

--
    Thumbs up, subscribed, awesome video. Keep them coming.

Billy Golightly is offline Always finding new and exciting ways to not give a hoot in hell Catch me if you can
    --
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by glamy View Post
    I..........hurt myself today ! Loved it........you guys are feckin animals ! I like the jumpen jomby method at the top.......it`s hilarious !
    You just gave me a good idea for a backing track of the next video...for sure!

--
    watched it earlier, man i love your videos! also we need to figure out who that tool bag MTW Slayer is and troll him. Talking smack on 250r's and banshees while riding a 200x is not permitted lol
    TrikeFest 07,08,09,10,11,12,13,14 SandPuppie's Ride 07,08,09 Imperial Invasion 09, 13

--
    Blog Entries
    Some kid with a crack pipe like I said in the comments I'm sure. He is completely incapable of understanding you can't even make it up the start of those hills with knobbie tires or what stuff is constructed out of. These aren't rocky technical hills you can creep up or pick and choose your lines on. Imagine a really sandy devils back bone with no rocks, but still lots of wash outs and tree roots in places

--
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    watched it earlier, man i love your videos! also we need to figure out who that tool bag MTW Slayer is and troll him. Talking smack on 250r's and banshees while riding a 200x is not permitted lol
    That kid was driving me nuts. I thought I was the only one that was getting spammed by him.

--
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Golightly View Post
    Some kid with a crack pipe like I said in the comments I'm sure. He is completely incapable of understanding you can't even make it up the start of those hills with knobbie tires or what stuff is constructed out of. These aren't rocky technical hills you can creep up or pick and choose your lines on. Imagine a really sandy devils back bone with no rocks, but still lots of wash outs and tree roots in places
    Instead of sand we have coal here. Big old culm banks, it's damn near close to sand. But we run paddles and it's the only way you'll make it up them. Granted, they are a little tougher construction than normal sand paddles, but the same nonetheless.

C.J is offline Just Too Addicted Arm chair racerJust too addicted
    --
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    Tadaaaaaaa

Two other people liked the comment as well. Not 100% sure it's this fella though but the comments the same with some difference
    too many bikes to count. too little time on hand.

--
    Blog Entries
    The strangest thing was when he called them "nice bikes" ...these things are rags for a reason!

--
    another great vid billy. you guys are nuts lol!
    86 tri z - might be nearly done throwing money at it! (good thing, the hondas are getting jealous!)
    86 250sx - old reliable
    83 atc 70-new project for me and the boy
    another 82 110
    a bunch of golf carts for the wife and kids
    -gone but not forgotten-
    82? 110 - why did i sell it??
    84 225dx - meh, it was a pile

--
    Blog Entries
    Bump for anyone that might not have seen this - I still rewatch it myself occasionally

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //