//ArrowChat Code

Thread: Happy Memorial Day

--

Happy Memorial Day

To all. Especially any and all who ever dawned camo for the US of A.
    Please help those who cannot help themselves.

ALWAYS buying Museum quality machines,3 and 4 wheels. And any and ALL ,NOS parts,EVERY brand.

I am turning my PM's Off,my Email is billsracing@hotmail.com,put 3WW in the subject. Thanx!

Gun laws do not stop criminals. BULLETS do.

--
    Back at 'ya...
    never dawned camo, BUT have worked as a contractor on military jobs, keeping our boys with the coolest !

--
    Happy Memorial Day !!!!! I have not worn camo either. But I also a military contractor. Thank you again to all the women and men who gave their all.

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    Happty Memorial Day!

Let's not forget:

Memorial Day: Honoring those who died serving our country.

Veterans Day: Honoring those alive who have served

People often believe that Memorial Day and Veterans Day are celebrated for the same reason. There is however a subtle but important difference between the two. While both honor our military personnel, the former is a day to remember and pay respect to all the men and women that died serving our country in a war, while Veterans Day is to celebrate the soldiers who are still alive and served in the forces at anytime, during peace or war.
    Am I being picky? Naaah.
    Being that I know individuals that fall on both sides of that narrow line. There is a big difference:
    All gave some, some gave all
    High Hopes?:

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

Scootertrash is offline Just Too Addicted: Protecting Our Community The day begins with 3WW
    --
    OOOpppps, Sorry! You said Pink Floyd!

Quote Originally Posted by fabiodriven View Post
    Trick the people into thinking they're enacting their own will and you have willing slaves.

Liberalism suspends the intellect of its victims, while at the same time tricking them into believing that they're smarter than everyone else.

If we've done business together, please leave me feedback. Thank You!:

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/showthr...t=Scootertrash

//ArrowChat Integreation Code //